Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #1

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Oui, il me semble que le serveur entier du site a lâché!

I bet all the tenants and guests cum on the internet cables at the same time and blew the systems. :biggrin: Known as system overload :biggrin:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When you did not reload the problem was not visible. You can see all the things happened on the timeline now. I guess it was an issued with their access junktion to the site not working. I could watch all the time as I did not reload. 

Smartass :biggrin:

The question is was it worth watching?:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i don't know why i cant access to the Stephanie thread... a message say :

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 1F176/3

It is because they were threatened by someone possibly using content from here so the board has been blocked from posting or accessing their previous stuff.

• Like 3

On 2/13/2021 at 1:34 AM, Kenpaul said:

New to VH. Who are the couples to follow?

Difficult question to answer as I doubt whether any two watchers would have the same priorities or tastes. If you look at the number of posts per apartment (top right) you will soon see what others like to watch.

People, is it just me and my computers or are there others who are plagued with the incessant buffering at VH1?  I swear, I have to clear my cache and clean my computer every 2 or 3 minutes.  If not all I see is the white circle and black screen.  Is it me?  The servers in the states?  Or maybe VH chose the cheapest providers they could find and screw the NA Subscribers..  I have filled out so many tickets regarding this issue they do not even respond any more.  I swear, I am a long time subscriber but ai am seriously as to whether or not I will renew my sub.  Am I alone with this issue or are others going through the same?  I'd really like to know.  thanks...