Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #1

Not being too aware of the local culture, there are a couple questions that I have wondered about.

1. What's with the bunny ears?

2. What's up with the showers/underwear? I know it's normal to remove shoes when entering a house-it makes sense to keep the floors clean and un-scratched. But stripping to underwear is an accepted practice also?  And if somebody came to my house I would not just leave them less than an hour after they arrived to go spend 1/2hour or more to take a shower and wash my hair, not would I expect them to do that to me. In both cases, I suspect a show for the cams, but it looks so natural and and unrehearsed (and happens so often), I'm left to wonder and ask questions on this forum.

Since the beginning of 2021 there have been many pairs of guests for a short time on the site that I think would have been interesting ..
-guest couple Mira and Henry Rena & Gustav
-guest couple apartment Bratley & Jennifer (23/24 Jan)
-Yuma apartment guest couple (Jan)
-Houdini House guest couple (Jan / Feb)

have disappeared, lately I only see new apartments that are the same (bella and Ella, Marta and Lolly, Yuriko and Naruto, Keyko and Kasumi ..) and boring ..
the apartment that I found most interesting was the Houdini House of the latter mentioned, because the guest couple was real, active and passionate, this too disappeared ..
I hope for news in the coming days otherwise just boredom ((or in a return of these guests)

• Like 3

They were tenants maybe 2 years ago. Rather active, lots of 3somes, Otto is Bi. Example:

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Lola otto 4some may 31 in category Orgy on realm Helena & Christopher camera Living room at Voyeur House HD videos...