Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #1

12 minutes ago, phil4466 said:

New apt Samuel and Anita at GMT+7, but seems not connected to the others.

22 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Yet again, my feed is working perfect, as I'm running over 100 GPS, but when Brock and Lia start fucking, suddenly I'm starting, stopping and freezing.  Froze up right at the point of Brock's orgasm.  I know exactly what's up.  VHTV wants us to pay the extra 10 bucks for Premium service so we can watch the replays.  The way these apartments work, 29.95 is expensive for so little action.  This will be my last month of giving them my cash.  The same shit happens in every room.....run smooth until there's sexual action, then it goes to crap.  

I am running over 400 and seems perfect on my end! for once lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Yet again, my feed is working perfect, as I'm running over 100 GPS, but when Brock and Lia start fucking, suddenly I'm starting, stopping and freezing.  Froze up right at the point of Brock's orgasm.  I know exactly what's up.  VHTV wants us to pay the extra 10 bucks for Premium service so we can watch the replays.  The way these apartments work, 29.95 is expensive for so little action.  This will be my last month of giving them my cash.  The same shit happens in every room.....run smooth until there's sexual action, then it goes to crap.  

Whats 100 GPS? you running through a sat nav system then :biggrin:

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

I think its a server issue that VH has no control over (unless generally speaking, they upgrade on their end for all members).  Similar happens on occasion at RLC (and I'm running 400Mbps).

• Upvote 2

Just now, O_U812 said:

I move fast!  But I'll never say how.  I have to have some secrets.

Just now, O_U812 said:

I move fast!  But I'll never say how.  I have to have some secrets.

100mbps  not gps  

15 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

100mbps  not gps  

Well out yer in the rural sticks i get on average around 30Mbps and i don't have any problems with streaming at all unless it's their end. All these 100 & 400 Mbps are totally far in excess of what anybody really needs unless you have a household with about 10 kids all logging on at the same time and playing games :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well out yer in the rural sticks i get on average around 30Mbps and i don't have any problems with streaming at all unless it's their end. All these 100 & 400 Mbps are totally far in excess of what anybody really needs unless you have a household with about 10 kids all logging on at the same time and playing games :biggrin:

My internet company, Frontier, is dirt cheap for high speeds.  No caps.  I pay for the highest speed.  You're right - I don't need it, but it's a $20 a month difference between top and bottom, so why not?  I can open 10 tabs with no problems, plus use my Iphone.

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

My internet company, Frontier, is dirt cheap for high speeds.  No caps.  I pay for the highest speed.  You're right - I don't need it, but it's a $20 a month difference between top and bottom, so why not?  I can open 10 tabs with no problems, plus use my Iphone.

Not deriding your speed at all and if you can get it that cheap then i quite agree why not. i have opened about 5 or 6 tabs with no probs.

Can't see how you would ever need 10 tabs open for VH? is therever that much action all at once on VH :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Not deriding your speed at all and if you can get it that cheap then i quite agree why not. i have opened about 5 or 6 tabs with no probs.

Can't see how you would ever need 10 tabs open for VH? is therever that much action all at once on VH :biggrin:

LOL.  No.  News, movies, other useless shit.  Hahaha

• Haha 1

What the hell has VH descended to lately? surely they are in danger of reaching a new low i didn't think possible to be honest.

Nearly every new apartment seems to reach a new low what with fetching in more of the dross on the streets they can find i think. :huh:

Realm numbers mean buggerall to me but thought i would look up the official defination of a realm.

According to Wikipedia the definiton of realm is as follows..........

realm /ˈrɛlm/ is a community or territory over which a sovereign rules. The term is commonly used to describe a monarchical or dynastic state. A realm may also be a subdivision within an empire, if it has its own monarch, e.g. the German Empire.

Am sure we are all a lot clearer now :biggrin:

• Haha 1