Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Very strange. Seems my ISP is fucked up. But the weird thing is all other sites (for example youtube) is working...

Must be a Euro problem then, Ursula not been sticking her helpful hand in again has she :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Very strange. Seems my ISP is fucked up. But the weird thing is all other sites (for example youtube) is working...

Can't be your ISP if everything else is ok then surely?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah very unlikely... I made a support ticket and I hope they can get it fixed. 

Got 5 tabs open now and no problems so must be a problem with VH your end i would  assume somewhere. Who knows?

• Like 1

I've been a member of VH for years now.  I finally gave up and cancelled my membership.  I am so tired of the buffering, stopping and skipping.  You'd think  with all the money VH must be making they could upgrade their fucking servers.  When I write  a ticket I get the same old "Clean my cache and cookies, etc."  I don't have this problem with RLC, but I get the same bullshit lines out of VH.  Even though I have over a month left here it is another Saturday and I'm only seeing the black screen with the white circle.  Screw you VH!!  And the horse you rode in on!!!

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I've been a member of VH for years now.  I finally gave up and cancelled my membership.  I am so tired of the buffering, stopping and skipping.  You'd think  with all the money VH must be making they could upgrade their fucking servers.  When I write  a ticket I get the same old "Clean my cache and cookies, etc."  I don't have this problem with RLC, but I get the same bullshit lines out of VH.  Even though I have over a month left here it is another Saturday and I'm only seeing the black screen with the white circle.  Screw you VH!!  And the horse you rode in on!!!

Don't get any problems in the UK, where are you?