Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #1

Just now, Robwin said:

Ah ok, I have noticed many in America seem to have internet problems quite often which seems odd for such a big country.

Funny, I'm also a member of RLC and I  have virtually no problems at all over there.  Leads me to believe VH simply went with a cheap server over here.  But you are right; your internet is far superior to ours.   

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't get any problems in the UK, where are you?

I've had the same issue all day yesterday, sometimes I'll be able to get on but it would be slow at changing cameras and apartments and other times just the black screen with spinning circles. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Just In said:

I've had the same issue all day yesterday, sometimes I'll be able to get on but it would be slow at changing cameras and apartments and other times just the black screen with spinning circles. 

My wee steam driven Android device is giving me no problems.Of course at my age slow is the new fast😁👍

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

My wee steam driven Android device is giving me no problems.Of course at my age slow is the new fast😁👍

I tried it on both my pc and my Android and both were the same. 

1 hour ago, Just In said:

I tried it on both my pc and my Android and both were the same. 

Ahhhh you probably plugged it in to yer bloody penny whistle instead and all that hot air's buggered it up :biggrin:

• Haha 1

If you can put two couples in an appartment for a week who would you choose and why ? Use only current couples. I choose @Mira&Henry and Ken and Barbie. i would like to see Kens reaction been with a real woman who knows how to give and receive pleasure and how long Henry could last with barbies sweet little pussy

On 4/9/2021 at 2:30 PM, usa2020 said:

looks like Stephanie and mason might be leaving hopefully new tenants soon

Beating, wobbling with a stick, Stephanie's bloody nose, screaming and crying and then 404.
It was interesting to see.