Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #1

On 4/19/2021 at 5:24 PM, O_U812 said:

No worries my friend.  I was watching too.

Me too. Just before they pulled the plug out. . I think the last days from stephanie and her "fight" with mason were the most interesting days since they started on VH.  

14 hours ago, Jawis said:

Me too. Just before they pulled the plug out. . I think the last days from stephanie and her "fight" with mason were the most interesting days since they started on VH.  

I missed the fight. Do you think that was why she was dropped?

1 minute ago, squish said:

I missed the fight. Do you think that was why she was dropped?

I actually missed that exact moment but i found her those 3 days more aggresive then him. You don't see that often here. 

Just now, Jawis said:

I actually missed that exact moment but i found her those 3 days more aggresive then him. You don't see that often here. 

If it was the other way around they would be offline. I'm sure of that. 

Just now, Jawis said:

Yes I noticed her losing patience with him. I assumed because he was hitting the vodka. 

Just now, squish said:

Yes I noticed her losing patience with him. I assumed because he was hitting the vodka. 

Yes. But the blonde girl was actually the reason why they are offline now. From the beginning she stood between them. 

Just now, Jawis said:

Yes. But the blonde girl was actually the reason why they are offline now. From the beginning she stood between them. 

Oh. You mean she felt threatened perhaps because mason was interested in the blond girl?

Just now, squish said:

Oh. You mean she felt threatened perhaps because mason was interested in the blond girl?

No. The blonde didn't like Mason. So they never got the change to make up what they did normally did. On twitter they mentioned she left but it wouldn't surprise me if she comes back online with the blonde.  But then she has to shake her ass also into the cam. That was the only thing they did. 

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

am i the only one who see that things has become extremely boring? i notice that all the parties is just dancing and dancing and dancing.

is the word "dancing" a code for "fucking without emotion"? 😁

• Haha 2