Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

lol i havent even saw fucking, i saw just dancing 😄

So I understand better why the forum is quite silent within vhtv, members are not used to seeing real things 😁

I'm kidding of course but I'm sorry that the forum doesn't talk about these moments more, because when I look at the forum, I have the impression that it is only the sex that counts, and when I look at these sex scenes, I tell myself that they are surely better for dancing 🤣

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So I understand better why the forum is quite silent within vhtv, members are not used to seeing real things 😁

I'm kidding of course but I'm sorry that the forum doesn't talk about these moments more, because when I look at the forum, I have the impression that it is only the sex that counts, and when I look at these sex scenes, I tell myself that they are surely better for dancing 🤣

to be honest i spend very litle time on VHTV, but from the timeline that i see there is nothing interesting, and the sex that is actually hapening is from the +6 so generally in my point of view i find it extremely boring,i dont judge but i dont understan how someone can just keep watching people just talk or dance without understaning anything,manytimes even for me that i understan them find it extremely boring 😕

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

to be honest i spend very litle time on VHTV, but from the timeline that i see there is nothing interesting, and the sex that is actually hapening is from the +6 so generally in my point of view i find it extremely boring,i dont judge but i dont understan how someone can just keep watching people just talk or dance without understaning anything,manytimes even for me that i understan them find it extremely boring 😕

It would probably be too difficult to explain why I like this kind of thing :biggrin:
Sex is not necessarily a priority for me
I like spontaneity and real things

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It would probably be too difficult to explain why I like this kind of thing :biggrin:

Lets agree that we dissagree at this its not a bad thing its normal. The point is that vh is full of couples that just sit on front of tv. Girls just showing their pussies at cam. And in the least possible thing that theres a party they just lying on the couch drinking. No sexy games no play nothing. Just to show any interest it would be encouraging

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

You're getting a real boring old fart then :biggrin: don't lose that zimmer frame for gods sake :biggrin:

zimmer.gif

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Add screenshots of VHTV that could help those values... A picture is worth a thousand words... 🤗

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This seems very anti consumer from voyeur house..A very large number of videos in archive are deleted or missing,some houses and residents had dozens after dozens of videos and now have one a couple ones at best..some even zero videos(but not totaly sure),for some reason a good number of all those deleted videos are from manager Jeka..what hapenned to good old video archive were we could see all and even more!?Just some exemple of ex residents,guest they have in list but when we click in their names..very littke or nothing..Viki,kate,Izzy,Rute etc.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

This seems very anti consumer from voyeur house..A very large number of videos in archive are deleted or missing,some houses and residents had dozens after dozens of videos and now have one a couple ones at best..some even zero videos(but not totaly sure),for some reason a good number of all those deleted videos are from manager Jeka..what hapenned to good old video archive were we could see all and even more!?Just some exemple of ex residents,guest they have in list but when we click in their names..very littke or nothing..Viki,kate,Izzy,Rute etc.

I may be wrong but from what I saw, you shouldn't really search by names but rather by the realm number of the apartment

For example I noticed that you could find Yuna's videos in the same place as Moana's videos

These archives are a real Chinese puzzle but if it is you are more likely to find the videos you are looking for by searching with the last occupants of the realm number than to search with the name of the girl you are looking for 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I may be wrong but from what I saw, you shouldn't really search by names but rather by the realm number of the apartment

For example I noticed that you could find Yuna's videos in the same place as Moana's videos

These archives are a real Chinese puzzle but if it is you are more likely to find the videos you are looking for by searching with the last occupants of the realm number than to search with the name of the girl you are looking for 

Best is to search for participants names...