Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #1

Just now, moos54 said:

So there are some things that don't work well in this case.

I always tag the names with the names of participants or well known guests when I save stuff. I am not sure if everybody does that. Not sure about it...

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I may be wrong but from what I saw, you shouldn't really search by names but rather by the realm number of the apartment

For example I noticed that you could find Yuna's videos in the same place as Moana's videos

These archives are a real Chinese puzzle but if it is you are more likely to find the videos you are looking for by searching with the last occupants of the realm number than to search with the name of the girl you are looking for 

"Thesearchives are a real Chinese puzzle"..so true.Months ago there was a lot of videos of them,so they must be somewere..unless they deleted all.Gona check by realm also to see if they are there.

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So there are some things that don't work well in this case.

They have viki,kate,Marry etc names in archive list..but when we click in them says there is nothing..when maybe three,four months ago there was a good number of videos of them,maybe they are fixing something..its strange for sure,as i said before i will do an final chearch in realms,guests they were etc,maybe will find something.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Thesearchives are a real Chinese puzzle"..so true.Months ago there was a lot of videos of them,so they must be somewere..unless they deleted all.Gona check by realm also to see if they are there.

Almost all there videos were deleted. And i would say not all cause probably the were missed in the middle of the others 

This is the only thing i found about them: https://voyeur-house.tv/moments?&realm=realm7&page=4

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Almost all there videos were deleted. And i would say not all cause probably the were missed in the middle of the others 

This is the only thing i found about them: https://voyeur-house.tv/moments?&realm=realm7&page=4

I love this logic because to find Kate and Viki videos, you have to do a search with Maddy and Rocco, long live the logic 🤣

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes seems they deleted almost everything of v&k indeed,Marry videos are there but..the videos were kate fucks a dude in the girls bed..gone also.Izzy also dont find much(assume its because she was usualy with v&k).Thanks for the link my friend.

• Upvote 1

Just checked sparkles link(thank you)..and Jesus crist so little remains.And all videos were they are with dudes are gone🤣.Seems something manager jeka would do lol.But as i said seems an anti consumer action by vh.But well life goes on and better girls and moments will come😎.A good week folks.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Just checked sparkles link(thank you)..and Jesus crist so little remains.And all videos were they are with dudes are gone🤣.Seems something manager jeka would do lol.But as i said seems an anti consumer action by vh.But well life goes on and better girls and moments will come😎.A good week folks.

Nothing to do with Jeka..
And it's not even the first case and surely won't be the last

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes seems they deleted almost everything of v&k indeed,Marry videos are there but..the videos were kate fucks a dude in the girls bed..gone also.Izzy also dont find much(assume its because she was usualy with v&k).Thanks for the link my friend.

They appear under the Lesbian category as well probably because they were lesbians :biggrin:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting this error when trying to open the web site

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

Checking the connection

Checking the proxy and the firewall

Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET