Harley & Freddy (2021) Part #1

8 hours ago, usa2020 said:

i hope they dont become cammers lol

Already:biggrin:.

They are participating in some new project (like TikTok only for webcam models). If they get paid next week, that will be their top priority. They are already looking for someone to webcam business to get more money. I just don't follow new WebMNG (likee type) projects, so I don't know Name. Main topic is simple - audience give bet. For example, drinking alcohol and kissing another girl. You do it - you get 1-2 dollars. If you don't, you lose 1-2 dollars. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, groomy said:

Already:biggrin:.

They are participating in some new project (like TikTok only for webcam models). If they get paid next week, that will be their top priority. They are already looking for someone to webcam business to get more money. I just don't follow new WebMNG (likee type) projects, so I don't know Name. Main topic is simple - audience give bet. For example, drinking alcohol and kissing another girl. You do it - you get 1-2 dollars. If you don't, you lose 1-2 dollars. 

i dont folllow those types either or the ones that have orgies every weekend lmao thats not normal so its fake af

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

i dont folllow those types either or the ones that have orgies every weekend lmao thats not normal so its fake af

For you, the golden times of VH. More than 35 apartments with full real life. No any fake. Ken - 24/7 play PS4/smartphone or sleeping. Brock&Lia - 24/7 watch TV series&routine fuck in dark&cock some food and sleeping. Macy&Lyna - empty apt, some make food, watch TV and sleeping. And etc-etc-etc. Real life.

7 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

no i like diana, scotts and dolly also ken when it isnt boring lmao pretty much the places associated with stifler and scott 

Scott and not fake??? He pumped his pet few days ago (Webster probably) - either he wins (maybe top 3 - with money prizes) competition or loses kidney:biggrin:. There will be many fake&attention activities for competition when it starts.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Scott and not fake??? He pumped his pet few days ago (Webster probably) - either he wins (maybe top 3 - with money prizes) competition or loses kidney:biggrin:. There will be many fake&attention activities for competition when it starts.

fake as in planned out for the cams if that makes sense like point pussy at the cam lmao this isnt cb