TATs! A poll to satisfy popular demand!

Guest Squirrel

What is your opinion about tattoos? (Be the 10th person to answer, & we'll do the next poll on piercings.)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion about tattoos? (Be the 10th person to answer, & we'll do the next poll on piercings.)

• I think body art is wonderful.
    • I think body art is a form of mutilation.
    • I like small tattos in discrete locations that don't call too much attention to themselves.
    • I like full-limb and/or full-body tattoo.
    • I only like women with tramp stamps, cum buckets, slag tags & skank patches cuz I can spoodie on them.
    • I only like men with tramp stamps, cum buckets, skank patches, & queens thrones cuz I can spoodie on them.
    • I don't care. I just want to engage in sex.
    • I have seen tats that I cannot unsee. Usually on milfs. Ugh.

Guest big stick33

She looks to be a rather pretty girl, until she hid all her loveliness with all the other crap. can't wait to see her at let's say around 70 years old.

She'll end up looking like Picasso's vomit after he had too much absinthe to drink. 

It is amazing just how desperate some girls are for attention.   

But I'm still not convinced they're real tattoos.  She just doesn't look like the kind of stupid girl that would ruin her good looks this way.    And judging by the way she's posing, it's probably just a model and an ad to try to lure even more trashy girls out there to go ahead and plaster themselves up in this shit. 

I think that she's she was a very pretty girl. Now to me she's just gross. I couldn't begin to give her a second look.

That's my opinion, that's all. You want her? She's all yours. I'll jerk off instead.

I couldn't agree with you more.  That's what I meant when I said I gave up reading comic books when I was twelve.    Good to see you back.