Val (2021) Part #1

The kids are learning how NOT make parties.

Girls use the right doppings and they have a flood in their panties. But guys are asexual.:biggrin:

Or is it brilliant plan. They knew it was going to be top 1 of all night - and they certainly wouldn't cheat on their boyfriends.😅 Even when girls lost control of desire to fuck.:biggrin:

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

Girls use the right doppings and they have a flood in their panties. But guys are asexual.:biggrin:

Or is it brilliant plan. They knew it was going to be top 1 of all night - and they certainly wouldn't cheat on their boyfriends.😅 Even when girls lost control of desire to fuck.

On the contrary, I think they know exactly what they are doing. I never believed for a second that Deb would do anything and Val already proved that she's not going to do anything. Therefore nothing was ever going to happen.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

On the contrary, I think they know exactly what they are doing. I never believed for a second that Deb would do anything and Val already proved that she's not going to do anything. Therefore nothing was ever going to happen.

Well, I wrote about brilliant plan. Invite two guys - with whom there will definitely be nothing. Only flirting and touching. And expand show under doping for all night, collecting Top1.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Or is it brilliant plan. They knew it was going to be top 1 of all night - and they certainly wouldn't cheat on their boyfriends.😅 Even when girls lost control of desire to fuck.:biggrin:

Val and Deborah put on a nice play to keep us voyeurs connected to the apartment waiting for "something" to happen. Two beautiful, almost naked girls who touch their boobs and kiss each other for hours together with two guys with whom they dance, rub, kiss them. It was logical to expect an orgy or at least a foursome. Nothing happened.

If Val and Deborah really wanted to fuck - even if the two guys were very shy or clumsy - it was enough to get their cocks out of their pants and start sucking them.

Just a great comedy!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, budda said:

Val and Deborah put on a nice play to keep us voyeurs connected to the apartment waiting for "something" to happen. Two beautiful, almost naked girls who touch their boobs and kiss each other for hours together with two guys with whom they dance, rub, kiss them. It was logical to expect an orgy or at least a foursome. Nothing happened.

If Val and Deborah really wanted to fuck - even if the two guys were very shy or clumsy - it was enough to get their cocks out of their pants and start sucking them.

Just a great comedy!

I have not seen the other guy before but Ringo is asexual. Val has fucked him once before, and it was the most awkward sex that I have ever seen.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I have not seen the other guy before but Ringo is asexual. Val has fucked him once before, and it was the most awkward sex that I have ever seen.  

I remember it. He happened in Deborah's house and it was painful.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

There is a very good chance that other guy is gay too. the girls were throwing themselves at him, but he had absolutely no reaction

This is the stuff they do. Val used to do this all the time at Deb's house and she recently did this at Kathie's place. Deb is still with Ian. There was no chance either of them was going to do anything last night.

• Upvote 1