Stifler (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, Jawis said:

I think Reese gets a bonus when she has sex. bonus GIF

You understand better. I have not yet understood who receives money when and why. Especially by whom?

Who determines how which rooms are good and which are not?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Max_Muster said:

You understand better. I have not yet understood who receives money when and why. Especially by whom?

Who determines how which rooms are good and which are not?

Just a guess because she fucks every guy in the place. Also don't know how they split the earnings. 

Yea i see that now but i didnt tune in until well after that and she kept rejecting him-- It took him an hour after first encountering her in the bedroom -She would kiss him a little bit and then reject him- She seemed very worried about something and after that other girl came running in with some kind of news she was suddenly all happy and went full speed ahead with fucking--But he has no game - He has this beautiful girl in bed with a skirt on that only covered her panties about 50% of the time and he could not score--with a girl with a reputation for fucking every guy

Screenshot (2864).png

Screenshot (2865).png

Screenshot (2866).png

Screenshot (2867).png

Screenshot (2868).png

Screenshot (2869).png

Screenshot (2870).png

Screenshot (2872).png

Screenshot (2873).png

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Yea i see that now but i didnt tune in until well after that and she kept rejecting him-- It took him an hour after first encountering her in the bedroom -She would kiss him a little bit and then reject him- She seemed very worried about something and after that other girl came running in with some kind of news she was suddenly all happy and went full speed ahead with fucking--But he has no game - He has this beautiful girl in bed with a skirt on that only covered her panties about 50% of the time and he could not score--with a girl with a reputation for fucking every guy

Screenshot (2864).png

Screenshot (2865).png

Screenshot (2866).png

Screenshot (2867).png

Screenshot (2868).png

Screenshot (2869).png

Screenshot (2870).png

Screenshot (2872).png

Screenshot (2873).png

He scored.