Dane & Ambar (2021) Part #1

StnCld316

There doesn't seem to be much point to the guy stinking up the couch in the living room. The other guy in the guest room who's been there a while now, is pretty awesome. Still self-conscious with the cameras, I see him glancing to them often. He knows where to position the girl when they fuck. for the best angles. he's just a bundle of energy. he just bounces from room to room. And that smile of his is killer.
The girl is relaxing now and seems like good fun.
The other guy on the couch is just  Meh Goat GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

At the party they had the other day one of the guests was a good looking guy, black t-shirt, quite model-like in appearance, I followed him around for a bit and he went to the bathroom, answering the call of nature. Didn't wash his hands. Then he went back to the group and had his hands all over everyone. 
It's always the ones you expect better of who have the lowest standards. 
(Never shake hands with a woman who has long fingernails, studies have shown that there is always a level of excrement under long fingernails. Those with highly decorated nails are the worst offenders. Just a tip for free.) 😆
Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Albion said:

At the party they had the other day one of the guests was a good looking guy, black t-shirt, quite model-like in appearance, I followed him around for a bit and he went to the bathroom, answering the call of nature. Didn't wash his hands. Then he went back to the group and had his hands all over everyone. 
It's always the ones you expect better of who have the lowest standards. 
(Never shake hands with a woman who has long fingernails, studies have shown that there is always a level of excrement under long fingernails. Those with highly decorated nails are the worst offenders. Just a tip for free.) 😆

Not that i don't agree with you in principle but on here you get guys sticking their dicks in as many fanny's and asse's they can find spare and then straight out and the girl sucking it then straight back in again,not to mention sucking of fanny's etc etc  and you're worried about hand washing and what's under fingernails :biggrin:

• Haha 1