Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol, il ne semble pas être l'étoile la plus brillante du ciel sans penser aux conséquences AVANT d'accepter d'avoir des relations sexuelles sur des caméras  cam

Et Elon eh bien, je suppose qu'il a tout foutu en l'air. Il en voulait trop. Il a effrayé Claudia et a eu de sérieux problèmes avec Sophia quand il a commencé à inviter la fille plus âgée et à la baiser. Cela me rappelle la place Bonnie & Clyde. Il s'est également effondré après un certain temps. 

its true inviting his ex girlfriend it really wasn't the smartest thing he did lol.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Elon is only thinking with his dick. I do not expect anything making sense from him 🤣

Thought that was the standard thinking method on VH 😂😂

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol he seems not to be the brightest star on the sky not thinking about consequences BEFORE he agreed to have sex on cams 🤣

And Elon well I guess he fucked it up. He wanted to much. He scared away Claudia and got serious problems with Sophia when he started to invite the older girl and fuck her. Reminds me of the Bonnie & Clyde place. It also just fell apart after some time. 

Not sure what he is trying to prove by persistently inviting that girl, when she is clearly not welcomed.

Clearly showed how selfish and inconsiderate he is.

NB: He said Claudia was gone for 10 days and will be back.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah like he said Sophia loves the older guest girl. A lot of bs he tells here 💩

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He said it about three weeks ago or so

I think you been reading something different.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

He said the three are in a polyamorous relationship. That means Sophia loves the girl too.

Just because they are in "a polyamorous" relationship doesn't mean that the girls have to love each other if it is Elon that is floating between them all.