Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #1

15 hours ago, Frys said:

They had BDSM session last night. She had her ass whipped for almost 45 min, with all kind of whips / leather belts. She enjoyed it, after the sounds she made most of the time.

Having your ass whipped until it's black and blue is not enjoyment.  Maybe they should whip Elon's ass in the same manner see how well he likes it.  I have seen girls go into women's shelters that have less bruising than this girls ass had.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

you are clearly not a member of our telegram chat) especially for you, I will process Cloudy.

GM😘, yesterday I had a bdsm session and many were scared that I was hurt or bad. 

Of course it hurt, but I myself wanted a similar session. I really love when Elon slaps me on the butt or when we have hard sex. And until yesterday, the spanking mostly aroused excitement and desire for sex.

But yesterday I was crying and it seemed to me that I got into subspace (bdsm slang). At some point I stopped feeling pain even from the strongest blows and concentrated on myself while getting very unusual and incredible emotions, after that I felt good all evening and very relaxed🥰

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ELON said:

you are clearly not a member of our telegram chat) especially for you, I will process Cloudy.

GM😘, yesterday I had a bdsm session and many were scared that I was hurt or bad. 

Of course it hurt, but I myself wanted a similar session. I really love when Elon slaps me on the butt or when we have hard sex. And until yesterday, the spanking mostly aroused excitement and desire for sex.

But yesterday I was crying and it seemed to me that I got into subspace (bdsm slang). At some point I stopped feeling pain even from the strongest blows and concentrated on myself while getting very unusual and incredible emotions, after that I felt good all evening and very relaxed🥰

You're the only one who knows how your boat floats. Guess if your happy that's what matters.  :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You're the only one who knows how your boat floats. Guess if your happy that's what matters.  :biggrin:

Still, whoever enjoys inflicting pain or humiliation is a sadist...

• Upvote 1