Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #1

I don't understand Russian and obviously have no insight in the life of these guys. But i really don't get why Elon persist in having this other girl around. Her presence clearly puts Sophia in a horrible state of mind. She really tries to put on a straight face every now and then. But most times she cracks and Elon has to spend the whole time begging and trying to calm her. Hope she doesn't end up hurting herself with tantrums like the one she just had.(03:50). It starts with a pillow and can easily escalate if not controlled.

I personally like seeing the other girl around and even more girls lol. But if its going to cause bad vibes and gloomy tensions. Then Elon should consider his prerogatives. Cause this apartment won't be the same if he loses Sophia. And that clock is ticking. IMO.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, fornika said:

I don't understand Russian and obviously have no insight in the life of these guys. But i really don't get why Elon persist in having this other girl around. Her presence clearly puts Sophia in a horrible state of mind. She really tries to put on a straight face every now and then. But most times she cracks and Elon has to spend the whole time begging and trying to calm her. Hope she doesn't end up hurting herself with tantrums like the one she just had.(03:50). It starts with a pillow and can easily escalate if not controlled.

I personally like seeing the other girl around and even more girls lol. But if its going to cause bad vibes and gloomy tensions. Then Elon should consider his prerogatives. Cause this apartment won't be the same if he loses Sophia. And that clock is ticking. IMO.

Thought the same. He is always with her when she's there and seeing this reaction of Sophia. 

ezgif-2-1038b0bebc1a

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Jawis said:

Thought the same. He is always with her when she's there and seeing this reaction of Sophia. 

ezgif-2-1038b0bebc1a

So Sophia is just a spare now is she? The other girl is probably ok for fucking but she ain't no looker is she?

I assume the pillow is Elon's head :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So Sophia is just a spare now is she? The other girl is probably ok for fucking but she ain't no looker is she?

He probably needs a little smacking to wake him up 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Robwin said:

has he ever had any really hot girls ? don't watch this place ,but what I have noticed none that attractive

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

I think both. She used two pillows at the end😁

• Haha 4