Sophia & Elon (2021) Part #1

Mrbusi Hi
We were sick lately.
Now we are starting to invite guests again. But there is a problem. Our neighbour is irritated by our parties and he wants to complain to the police. We talked to him, but he doesn’t want to compromise. He started calling the flats’s owner at night and throwing a tantrum. 

Now we are searching for a house that we can move to. We need to save money for it - it’s harder and longer without parties. Also, most of the houses cost 400-600$ more than we can afford now. And we are taking into account that we are searching for a small house.

I think that having a place where we could be noisy again will be much more interesting.

We have a few ideas for people who like to watch us.
As an example, to buy one camera with a good resolution and broadcast with it, also we could take it with us on walks to show the outside of our lives.

We can also put our bank account details here, for someone who wants to help us rent a house to have big sex parties again.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, ELON said:

We can also put our bank account details here, for someone who wants to help us rent a house to have big sex parties again.

Don't forget the withdrawal slips as well 😂

I don’t understand which checks do you mean.

We want to create a good picture and better view for people. It’s only for the ones that are interested. If you want to troll us, you may continue talking your talk.

I’m only thinking how to make us more entertaining for people’s pleasure.

And we are NOT asking for money. We’ll try to rent a house without any help. It’s only for the ones, who are INTERESTED to make the process FASTER.

Ps: if you were not trolling, I’m sorry. I didn’t want to accidentally offend a polite person. If so, I want to ask you - what do you exactly mean we should do?

16 minutes ago, ELON said:

Je ne comprends pas de quels chèques vous parlez.

Nous voulons créer une bonne image et une meilleure vue pour les gens. C'est seulement pour ceux qui sont intéressés. Si vous voulez nous troller, vous pouvez continuer à parler.

Je pense seulement comment nous rendre plus divertissants pour le plaisir des gens.

Et nous ne demandons PAS d'argent. Nous essaierons de louer une maison sans aucune aide. C'est seulement pour ceux qui sont INTÉRESSÉS de rendre le processus PLUS RAPIDE.

Ps: si vous n'étiez pas à la traîne, je suis désolé. Je ne voulais pas offenser accidentellement une personne polie. Si oui, je veux vous demander - que voulez-vous dire exactement que nous devrions faire?

I hope you will quickly find another place because it is not easy to find