Kathie & Stewie (2021) Part #1

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

What I don't get about this place is they both work,she's out all night most nights and he works most day's so why bother with being "participants"?.Good on them for having jobs but working dayshift and nightshift isn't compatible with being on VH.

The only solution is when Stewie is on his daytime job, Kathie should have fun with guest guy and when Kathie goes out at night, Stewie should bring girls and and do them 😁😁

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

What I don't get about this place is they both work,she's out all night most nights and he works most day's so why bother with being "participants"?.Good on them for having jobs but working dayshift and nightshift isn't compatible with being on VH.

Now come on pal that's using logical thinking,not really VH's forte :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Se lavorano tutto il giorno e vogliono stare anche su VH è una scelta loro che nessuno si deve permettere di contestare. Non c'è scritto da nessuna parte che per essere su VH bisogna essere in casa 24 ore su 24 e disoccupati. 

11 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

The only solution is when Stewie is on his daytime job, Kathie should have fun with guest guy and when Kathie goes out at night, Stewie should bring girls and and do them 😁😁

Whenever I had just finished Nightshift(long time ago now)the last thing I thought about was sex.I was usually fucked or rather I wasn't😁👍

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Whenever I had just finished Nightshift(long time ago now)the last thing I thought about was sex.I was usually fucked or rather I wasn't😁👍

That probably wants being rephrased to......a "long long long time go" and "I often thought about sex was but was incapable or too fucked to do anyhing about it" :biggrin: 👍

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That probably wants being rephrased to......a "long long long time go" and "I often thought about sex was but was incapable or too fucked to do anyhing about it" :biggrin: 👍

You been peepin in my bedroom window pal😁

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

well they have no choice but to find jobs because those shows wasn't working 😂

they got to pay rent some way😂

Very true but unlike a lot of the tenants at least they have a work ethic.The only chance they have is to be on the same shift pattern.One in and one out can't work👍

• Upvote 1