Kathie & Stewie (2021) Part #1

I saw Kathie & Stewie arguing. He leaving. She packing some stuff of him and later picking up his brother doing nothing. Probably one of their drama plays. And if it was real Val still looks better. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I saw Kathie & Stewie arguing. He leaving. She packing some stuff of him and later picking up his brother doing nothing. Probably one of their drama plays. And if it was real Val still looks better. 

kathie&stewie had sex yesterday or The day before I didn't see them arguing 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

kathie&stewie had sex yesterday or The day before I didn't see them arguing 🤷‍♂️

They did. But wasn't that long and Stewie could only laugh about it. She was later crying when he left and ripped the cables out of his playstation. But they did this before some weeks ago. He was packing his stuff in a bag and when he came back the bag was lying in the closet by the door. 

2 minutes ago, Jawis said:

They did. But wasn't that long and Stewie could only laugh about it. She was later crying when he left and ripped the cables out of his playstation. But they did this before some weeks ago. He was packing his stuff in a bag and when he came back the bag was lying in the closet by the door. 

so this happened weeks ago?

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

lol that's the guy in the archives that finger her the most he also may have even had sex with her a little but it's hard to tell😂

That's him. He had some troubles getting it up with her one of those nights. But seems like he's allowed to go further with her.