Kathie & Stewie (2021) Part #1

On 2/18/2021 at 5:35 AM, GiveItATry said:

Russian Navy Flag

The flag is white, across it there is St Andrew's blue cross, with which he baptized Russia. ... After the Russian revolution, the Russian Navy Ensign was changed, but it was used by the White Army up to 1924. The flag of St Andrew was reintroduced in the Russian Navy in 1992, and is still used today.

EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

Cracks me up. Kathie in sleeping wit 2 guys in the Lr 

while the hot blonde alone in the bedroom lol

She's a real joy that blonde. Always looking happy and i read on twitter that the other guy is stewie's real brother. Didn't know that. 

The dog would like the others to already wake up but despite the attempts, it doesn’t get the blonde awake.

Where do these young women spend their time at night when they come home in the morning and sleep in the afternoon? With a friend, at work, at a party or something else?

• Like 1

They know absolutely nothing about dog care or training. The dog tries to wake the blonde for many hours because wants to get out of the room, the blonde beats the dog that go away, you disturb my beauty sleep. The dog gets frustrated and starts doing his bad things and bites everything he finds in his mouth. Blonde doesn’t care what the dog does, Kathie sees the vomit on the sheet and shows it to the blonde, Blond is still not interested.

• Like 2