Kathie & Stewie (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

I have to admit that although this is not my favourite flat/apartment to watch that I admire Kathie's honesty. She has written ❤️Free Cam on her back [or had Stewie do it for her] and VHTV on her front. She is overtly doing a show, body painting a flowering tree with S's willy/penis but creatively. I admire that honesty and creativity/imagination. You go girl!

Too bad the two together are quite boring...

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I have to admit that although this is not my favourite flat/apartment to watch that I admire Kathie's honesty. She has written ❤️Free Cam on her back [or had Stewie do it for her] and VHTV on her front. She is overtly doing a show, body painting a flowering tree with S's willy/penis but creatively. I admire that honesty and creativity/imagination. You go girl!

The ridiculous free cam contest only kill the places.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

At the start Kathie used to attract viewer's attention by teasing the guest guy, even though it was so clear she had no intention to and was literally playing for the cameras and once she made out with the guest, the guest was nowhere to be seen.

1 hour ago, fornika said:

He was a little hasty and impatient. He might have been lucky if he wasn't so pushy.

But Kathie is one hell of a tease and knows exactly what she's doing.

She was basically "joking" with him.. making the role of "no no i have boyfriend, i can't do this" 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She was basically "joking" with him.. making the role of "no no i have boyfriend, i can't do this" 

Exactly! 

But yet leading him just enough to crazy. But not enough to finish the job.

• Sad 1