Sina & Sky (2021) Part #1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lets just say his sex with Sina at times has been a bit on the rough side. Must admit i share your view about him but then i suppose it takes all types but not my cup of tea. Wouldn't like to speculate why but she seems to be going through what she did with Jules before that ended, rather weird to be honest.

Was there a particular reason she split with Jules? They were such a cool couple with their totally open sex relationship. And he seemed very kind with her. Just curious if you know what happened. He seemed kinda cruel towards her before they split

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Was there a particular reason she split with Jules? They were such a cool couple with their totally open sex relationship. And he seemed very kind with her. Just curious if you know what happened. He seemed kinda cruel towards her before they split

No idea Ash,don't think anyone knows really but Sina did seem to get a a lot of lows and always seemed to be upset about something,god knows what but it must be a big strain keeping up the performances day after day. They always seemed to get on ok initially but just deteriorated over time. Some handle it quite well whllst others don't i suppose.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 2:24 AM, ashleyxyz said:

He was a guest in the old appartment and Sina kept inviting him. Looked to me that she fell in love with him and Sina and Jules broke up. But Jules should be glad with that. He's with a great girl now.  Just hope that he won't take her back because she will leave this guy one day. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1