Sina & Sky (2021) Part #1

Just now, Robwin said:

Well he said there is no visible evidence yet explained what happened duhhhh. Maybe I need a sleep 😂

Okay, it's him then. I would take all the drugs speculation with a pinch of salt. Someone told me Still got banned for taking drugs. I was watching the night he got taken offline and it seemed that bugger couldn't afford alcohol, forget about drugs. He got 1 cheap plastic bottle alcohol for like 10-12 people 😀. Regarding Sky and company, I checked the timeline but didn't find anything. But as I said, I won't trust my brain ( and by extension my eyes) much tonight and nor should you 😀

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What's that with the low alcohol .05% watered down corner store pony pee.  :biggrin:

Unfortunately, I am not Irish. So brain start making excuses even after "watered down corner shop pony pee" 😃

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well @turkey said there is no visible evidence yet explained what happened duhhhh. Maybe I need a sleep 😂

Apparently there are those here who see and know everything, and all the others are simple-minded. Does the right to speak with the number of posts (useful or not)?

• Like 1

They definitely used something, why else were they kneeling with their heads on the closed toilet lid. But who cares. It is their lives. I am personally against the legalization of drugs, but in this particular case, I reserve the right to be a little hypocritical. I realize that drugs are an important part of these peoples' party life, it's something we can not do anything about anyway, and then I think it's better if they can do it openly, instead of spending half the evening hidden somewhere off-cam. And I much rather like these real parties, than all the rediculous sex shows that is all over VH.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They definitely used something, why else were they kneeling with their heads on the closed toilet lid. But who cares. It is their lives. I am personally against the legalization of drugs, but in this particular case, I reserve the right to be a little hypocritical. I realize that drugs are an important part of these peoples' party life, it's something we can not do anything about anyway, and then I think it's better if they can do it openly, instead of spending half the evening hidden somewhere off-cam. And I much rather like these real parties, than all the rediculous sex shows that is all over VH.

Have never approved of drug use personally but do appreicate your point of view, but they nearly always lead to more use in time and possibly inevitable consequences.