Maddy & Rocco (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Must admit that thought had crossed my mind but then i thought well, Dave ain't that stupid?.....................Is he?:biggrin:

What you are saying is that he's backwards at coming forward eh :biggrin:

Or he's forwards on going backwards in a roundabout sort of way.:biggrin:Spinning GIF by FCG Rugby

• Haha 2

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Just In said:

Dave may have snookered you here as the index is at normally at the rear of the book so page 2 may be a lot higher in number and totally being Dave he's reading it backwards.:biggrin:

You've solved it JB,I've been reading it backwards and only got to"how to switch on your device"last week😁.Fucking hell I thought there was something not right.😁👍

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You've solved it JB,I've been reading it backwards and only got to"how to switch on your device"last week😁.Fucking hell I thought there was something not right.😁👍

A piece of useless info:I was able to recite the alphabet from z to a when I was in Primary school and I can do the alphabet in BSL.Apart from that I'm pretty much a thicko.😁👍

Over and out👍

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

A piece of useless info:I was able to recite the alphabet from z to a when I was in Primary school and I can do the alphabet in BSL.Apart from that I'm pretty much a thicko.😁👍

Over and out👍 

Roger Rodger and all that.................:cry:

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

He was a jolly fella who was always in a flap on ships on the high seas a few century's back.😁👍

To be more precise the correct term would be "on" but who didn't look that jolly to me 😂 Purely technical points 😂

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Art Animation GIF by grantkoltoons

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...