Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

I think Donovan/Webster is adjusting quite well without Dolly and after some time he will completely move on and might have sex with other girls. You can see he is still hesitating whenever opportunity arose with girls. As for Dolly, it might be unpopular opinion but i really don't miss her. Just wish Donovan starts hitting on other girls 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think Donovan/Webster is adjusting quite well without Dolly and after some time he will completely move on and might have sex with other girls. You can see he is still hesitating whenever opportunity rose with girls. As for Dolly, it might be unpopular opinion but i really don't miss her. Just wish Donovan starts hitting on other girls 

Also don't really miss her because they invite nice girls indeed but that guest guy will give big trouble one day. If the other guys weren't there he would have done something to the girl.  He even followed her outside when she left. If Scott doesn't want a fine again he should kick this idiot out of the place. The only thing what i wonder is about their neighbours. I hope for them this building has thick walls. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I think Donovan/Webster is adjusting quite well without Dolly and after some time he will completely move on and might have sex with other girls. You can see he is still hesitating whenever opportunity rose with girls. As for Dolly, it might be unpopular opinion but i really don't miss her. Just wish Donovan starts hitting on other girls 

He is adjusting quite well. Not sure about his dick though. That dick is used to fucking at least twice a day. So adjusting to this sex drought might be new for it 🤣

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Also don't really miss her because they invite nice girls indeed but that guest guy will give big trouble one day. If the other guys weren't there he would have done something to the girl.  He even followed her outside when she left. If Scott doesn't want a fine again he should kick this idiot out of the place. The only thing what i wonder is about their neighbours. I hope for them this building has thick walls. 

Totally agree.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if you're paying for it and you're watching it, then you are in fact paying a guy to abuse women. is that who your are?  a guy who pays a woman abuser to abuse women so that you can talk about how disgusting his is on a forum? 🤔

6 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

if you're paying for it and you're watching it, then you are in fact paying a guy to abuse women. is that who your are?  a guy who pays a woman abuser to abuse women so that you can talk about how disgusting his is on a forum? 🤔

Thanks Amy. I always struggle in interviews when they ask to tell about myself. Now I got what to say - "I am a guy who pays a woman abuser to abuse women so that you can talk about how disgusting his is on a forum" 🙂

• Haha 1