Joanna & Jericho (2021) Part #1

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Joanna is the draw in this apt. She is the reason why most people watch this apt. So, why on Earth would anyone watch and complain about two guys who have nothing to do with the reason most people come to watch this apt?

If you're gay, then Jericho is the draw, here. Or, if you're bi-sexual, then both J & J are the reasons people watch this apt. But, regardless of whether you're here for J or J or both, there's no reason to watch or expect anything from the guests because guests are not required to do anything.

A VHTV subscription buys the owner nothing more than a view through the cameras. The tenants decide what is seen through those cams. If they choose to help out a couple of friends by letting them stay in their apt, then that is solely their choice. I would call that being humanitarian and no amount of expectations or complaining is going to change that, nor should it.

So you are going to decide who is the draw for each viewer of VH ? Is it only this apt or all apartments ? And you believe that participants don't bring in guests or have parties for extra views ? As far people complaining that did raise tickets that they don't want the guests ? No they just let their views on this platform. And I am not sure this platform is directive for participants. Obviously they will do as they please. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Parxx said:

So you are going to decide who is the draw for each viewer of VH ? Is it only this apt or all apartments ? And you believe that participants don't bring in guests or have parties for extra views ? As far people complaining that did raise tickets that they don't want the guests ? No they just let their views on this platform. And I am not sure this platform is directive for participants. Obviously they will do as they please. 

Par, I didn't decide anything for anyone. I simply expressed my opinion. I tried to cover all the bases and I don't believe it was an unreasonable explanation as to why people come to view this, or any apt.

40 minutes ago, Parxx said:

And you believe that participants don't bring in guests or have parties for extra views ?

Now, you're just putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anything like that, at all.

There are only two people in this apt who work for the project and get paid for their efforts by VHTV. If they have guests, the guests are not required to do anything. If the guests choose to sleep 12 hours and lie around and play games for the other 12, that's their choice and is between them and their hosts.

Tenants don't always bring in guests for entertainment purposes or to get views, as seems to be the case in this apt. J & J seem to be helping their friends through a rough time, IDK. After all, the pandemic is worldwide and is worse now than it's ever been, with millions of people around the world out of work, out of money, out of food, etc.

As I said before, a subscription only gets the owner a view through the cams. Only the tenants get to decide what you see. A sub doesn't give anyone the right to make demands of anyone, such as demanding that guests leave the apt, for just one example.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

Par, I didn't decide anything for anyone. I simply expressed my opinion. I tried to cover all the bases and I don't believe it was an unreasonable explanation as to why people come to view this, or any apt.

Now, you're just putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anything like that, at all.

There are only two people in this apt who work for the project and get paid for their efforts by VHTV. If they have guests, the guests are not required to do anything. If the guests choose to sleep 12 hours and lie around and play games for the other 12, that's their choice and is between them and their hosts.

Tenants don't always bring in guests for entertainment purposes or to get views, as seems to be the case in this apt. J & J seem to be helping their friends through a rough time, IDK. After all, the pandemic is worldwide and is worse now than it's ever been, with millions of people around the world out of work, out of money, out of food, etc.

As I said before, a subscription only gets the owner a view through the cams. Only the tenants get to decide what you see. A sub doesn't give anyone the right to make demands of anyone, such as demanding that guests leave the apt, for just one example.

Don't get me wrong. When I read my reply, I see I came across very blunt. My point is everyone decide for their own who their draw is. Some people like the participants and some people like the the guests that visit the participants. Like in Kathie apt someone wrote they find the guest guy interesting or in D&W they like Charlotte who is officially a guest. I myself hated Still but liked his apartment because of the guest girls.  People have seen these two for a long time and Joana being a very interesting and adventurous girl, they are expecting some different things in this apartment and they air out their frustration when they see just 2 guys checking out their mobile and lying on bed all day. No one is demanding them to do anything, they are just letting their views. I too get a bit irritated when someone complains the same thing incessantly (though I myself do that as well). But I find it a bit preachy when members tell fellow members here what they shouldn't complain about and what they should find interesting.  And as for me, I don't for one minute believe these these guys are homeless and starving. I am involved in something of that kind and believe me those people behave quite differently. Having alcohol daily and going into a bath with a girl will be the last thing on their mind.