Jennifer & Bradley (2021) Part #1

offline apartments, Bella, webster&dolly, Val, Houdini house, Sandra&dima, yoriku&naruto, nikki&matt&poppy, rejoida,karolina&karleon, Diana, Jennifer&bradley, some of the online bellamy, sina&sky, candy red&jack white, dayana, ruth&marry, hector&marla, jules, hugo&lola is someone even watching those apartments ever

2 hours ago, fornika said:

1 fine $500......that's about 10 subscriptions.

So, Fuck subscribers 🤣

Unfortunately, this is problem of current CEO. And judging by the fact that subscribers pay - eat VH shit and pay again, it works.💸

The problem is - all fines = this is the company's earned income. This money is already in project. It's just that are received not by manager and participants, but by VH.

Good company thinks differently. How to make more real money, and not increase personal income by redistributing funds already earned. This requires fundamentally different solutions - new people in apts, new opportunities in site, new cameras with good quality, loyalty to party incidents, headliners and contentmakers.

Now company supports lazy people (when you are on couch or in PS4 - 0% risks). Sterile, teasing and webcam apartments. To do evening parties and invite people is not profitable for future. There will always be incidents, but now it's offline and 500$ fine.

• Like 2

After 2 years, i 'm back to watch VH and i can confirm that's something is different, there's more teasing, and less real action, there are more actors and less real peaple, maybe sometimes something happens but  only once 1 month (if we are lucky 😅) Mira and Herry excluded, the they are the most active of the moment, i expected more from Jenn & Bradley beacuse they are friends of Anna & Alex, but it's not like i thinked.. I hoped they were like Drew & Bree or Dean & Candy, but no .. it's not.. they are more quiet.

ps.. even Ana & Rock...(head 😆) were perhaps more interesting (just to talk about some couple)

Edited by Rhdem
  • Like 1