Jennifer & Bradley (2021) Part #1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

We are allowed to post videos, you know, up to 146.48 MB worth, except right now it's 100 MB due to a bug.

Yes and guess what you have to subscribe to see it (CC that is).😉

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Just In said:

Yes and guess what you have to subscribe to see it (CC that is).😉

I don't understand your point, but I have a CC sub, so I can see the videos that are posted here. I can't see them in VHTV's archive.

Stone posts a lot of VHTV videos, some of which are archive videos, although I don't think he gets them directly from the VHTV archive because I don't think he has a sub. Here's a screenshot of one he posted recently. It says Voyeur House Moments on it. Doesn't that mean it's an archive video?

image.thumb.png.2a049656543238dc3c733bb0a38ace85.png

12 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I don't understand your point, but I have a CC sub, so I can see the videos that are posted here. I can't see them in VHTV's archive.

Stone posts a lot of VHTV videos, some of which are archive videos, although I don't think he gets them directly from the VHTV archive because I don't think he has a sub. Here's a screenshot of one he posted recently. It says Voyeur House Moments on it. Doesn't that mean it's an archive video?

image.thumb.png.2a049656543238dc3c733bb0a38ace85.png

No it's from a pirated site and is not allowed to post here. Also @StnCld316 should not post videos of pirated sites. This is clearly against the rules. I guess it was just a mistake. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No it's from a pirated site and is not allowed to post here. Also @StnCld316 should not post videos of pirated sites. This is clearly against the rules. I guess it was just a mistake. 

I still don't think it's against the rules and he's posted several like that. I'd think he would know the rules since he's the Forum Admin.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I still don't think it's against the rules and he's posted several like that. I'd think he would know the rules since he's the Forum Admin.

It is against the rules. I already talked with him and he won't post vids like this anymore. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

If VHTV was concerned, at all, about these sites that aggregate their videos, they could easily use the DMCA to have those sites delete all their VHTV videos. But they don't do that because it obviously is not a problem for them. It seems to be just you who doesn't approve.

These sites have been around for a long time and VHTV has done nothing to stop them from aggregating their videos.

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

If VHTV was concerned, at all, about these sites that aggregate their videos, they could easily use the DMCA to have those sites delete all their VHTV videos. But they don't do that because it obviously is not a problem for them. It seems to be just you who doesn't approve.

These sites have been around for a long time and VHTV has done nothing to stop them from aggregating their videos.

When I tell them about it I am sure you they will bother about it. They don't read the forums here regularly. Why are you so eager to support the illegal content? 

They already took down a lot of the sites distributing the videos illegaly. I tell them about every site hosting this videos. 

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Those Websites work around the DMCA Orders.  They get an order to remove the Video then they just reupload it giving it a different Hashtag# then it just goes around in circles with the Removal Orders.  It's a never ending battle.   I am removing the videos in question that I have uploaded that appear to be watermarked from another source.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When I tell them about it I am sure you they will bother about it. They don't read the forums here regularly. 

You've been complaining about these sites and pirated videos for months. If, as you claim, VHTV doesn't know about them, which I find difficult to believe, why haven't you already told them, if you're that concerned?

• Confused 1