Jennifer & Bradley (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

You've been complaining about these sites and pirated videos for months. If, as you claim, VHTV doesn't know about them, which I find difficult to believe, why haven't you already told them, if you're that concerned?

I told them. And they already took down a lot of them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I don't understand your point, but I have a CC sub, so I can see the videos that are posted here. I can't see them in VHTV's archive.

Stone posts a lot of VHTV videos, some of which are archive videos, although I don't think he gets them directly from the VHTV archive because I don't think he has a sub. Here's a screenshot of one he posted recently. It says Voyeur House Moments on it. Doesn't that mean it's an archive video?

image.thumb.png.2a049656543238dc3c733bb0a38ace85.png

I was actually taking the piss with the subscription to CC comment. This was just a response because when I posted a link to the legitimate video in VHTV archives where of course you need a sub to watch, I'm not going to post a link to another site otherwise it would be stupid for me to pay and then point out to someone else where to get it free.

• Like 1

Just now, Just In said:

I was actually taking the piss with the subscription to CC comment. This was just a response because when I posted a link to the legitimate video in VHTV archives where of course you need a sub to watch, I'm not going to post a link to another site otherwise it would be stupid for me to pay and then point out to someone else where to get it free.

The site the videos are on, it's obviously whoever is placing them there has a subscription to VHTV and getting them from the library VHTV has.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Exactly. I only post links to the official archives. I just sent several links with illegal sites to VH support and hope they can be taken down 

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The site the videos are on, it's obviously whoever is placing them there has a subscription to VHTV and getting them from the library VHTV has.

When they catch you doing this you will be banned. I know people who got caught downloading and got banned. I can tell you they can see if you are downloading from archives. 

Personally I think in the Premium section here should be the videos viewers make themselves and not the pirated ones from the archives.

CC is earning money here on the expense of VHTV. I am sure they won't like that. 

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

I'm not going to post a link to another site otherwise it would be stupid for me to pay and then point out to someone else where to get it free.

I didn't expect you to post a link to another site, just a snippet of video for those who don't have a VHTV sub. We are allowed to do that, per VHTV.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When they catch you doing this you will be banned. I know people who got caught downloading and got banned. I can tell you they can see if you are downloading from archives. 

Personally I think in the Premium section here should be the videos viewers make themselves and not the pirated ones from the archives.

CC is earning money here on the expense of VHTV. I am sure they won't like that. 

CC may be making money from VHTV content but CC are advertising their product.

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I didn't expect you to post a link to another site, just a snippet of video for those who don't have a VHTV sub. We are allowed to do that, per VHTV.

The original post said the video wasn't there so I was pointing to the video that is there, anyway I skimmed the video for the original point that was getting said and couldn't see what was described. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

CC may be making money from VHTV content but CC are advertising their product.

CC is hiding illegaly downloaded content from VHTV archives behind the Premium PayWall. So instead for a VHTV sub people might pay for the CC premium sub..

6 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Posting self made videos (For example with bandicam) is allowed here. You are right. But not illegaly download from archives and upload here.