Jennifer & Bradley (2021) Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

CC is hiding illegaly downloaded content from VHTV archives behind the Premium PayWall. So instead for a VHTV sub people might pay for the CC premium sub..

I understand the illegal point but I was talking in general terms. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We all will benefit from it. Because when people pay for the content they have money to give us better content too.

Sorry but when they get more money it goes in their pockets and not to better content. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

VHTV is working on a system so they can recognize easy who downloaded the video. 

Good idea; at this point I agree with Jabbath, what doesn't happen too often lately. CC should be a place where people wish to upload few pics and gifs for advertising purpose only, not to make a full coverage including vids and dozens of pics from the event, otherwise, what's the point to pay for subscription, if others can see everything for free; number of pics posted here should be reduced too;

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When they catch you doing this you will be banned. I know people who got caught downloading and got banned. I can tell you they can see if you are downloading from archives. 

Personally I think in the Premium section here should be the videos viewers make themselves and not the pirated ones from the archives.

CC is earning money here on the expense of VHTV. I am sure they won't like that. 

The only reason the Videos went to Premium Boards was a Member has to be a Premium Member to upload the video so it's only fair that only Premium Members are the only ones that can see them.  When they were in open forum boards of VHTV any uploaded video could be seen by everyone which defeated the purpose of having a Premium Membership except for the uploading.  Pictures are different which were left in the open forum boards which can be seen by everyone.  

When we were using the Old Forum with the SMF Software attachments worked fine in the open forum boards as only premium members could access the content of pictures and videos. Non Premium Members would get message they don't have access to view the content.  Then we changed to the Invision Software as we outgrew the Old SMF Software and attachments never worked the same as we found out when we got hit with a massive DMCA shutdown in July of 2017 which shutdown the CamCaps.net & Reallifecamfan.com Servers. It took 36 + Hours trying to get the forums back in order so we could restart. Most Members that were with the Forum in 2017 and prior would know of the aftermath we endured. After that we had to restructure how things had to be done. It's still a hassle with RLC to this day but nothing of a magnitude we had back in July 2017.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only reason the Videos went to Premium Boards was a Member has to be a Premium Member to upload the video so it's only fair that only Premium Members are the only ones that can see them.  When they were in open forum boards of VHTV any uploaded video could be seen by everyone which defeated the purpose of having a Premium Membership except for the uploading.  Pictures are different which were left in the open forum boards which can be seen by everyone.  

When we were using the Old Forum with the SMF Software attachments worked fine in the open forum boards as only premium members could access the content of pictures and videos. Non Premium Members would get message they don't have access to view the content.  Then we changed to the Invision Software as we outgrew the Old SMF Software and attachments never worked the same as we found out when we got hit with a massive DMCA shutdown in July of 2017 which shutdown the CamCaps.net & Reallifecamfan.com Servers. It took 36 + Hours trying to get the forums back in order so we could restart. Most Members that were with the Forum in 2017 and prior would know of the aftermath we endured. After that we had to restructure how things had to be done. It's still a hassle with RLC to this day but nothing of a magnitude we had back in July 2017.  

I was not talking about the videos viewers make themselves and upload. I was talking about full videos from archives illegaly downloaded and ilegally hosted by other sites than VHTV.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I was not talking about the videos viewers make themselves and upload. I was talking about full videos from archives illegaly downloaded and ilegally hosted by other sites than VHTV.

OK.  I have taken care of the ones in question that I had placed.  They have been deleted.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

CC is hiding illegaly downloaded content from VHTV archives behind the Premium PayWall. So instead for a VHTV sub people might pay for the CC premium sub..

Jabba,  have you lost your mind? First, CC is not hiding anything. Anyone can access those topics for $20, including VHTV. That's assuming CC hasn't already given them a premium account for free.

Second, no one is posting full archive videos to CC, as we can only post 146 MB, compared to the size of most archive videos, which are hundreds of MB's and sometime more than a GB.

Third, I can't believe you would even try to compare what little you can see on CC to what's available with a VHTV sub. The total number and size of all the pictures, GIFs and videos posted in the VHTV forum for the entire life of the forum wouldn't even be a drop in the ocean compared to 157,000+ videos in the VHTV archive. And that's not even considering the live feeds.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Jabba,  have you lost your mind? First, CC is not hiding anything. Anyone can access those topics for $20, including VHTV. That's assuming CC hasn't already given them a premium account for free.

Second, no one is posting full archive videos to CC, as we can only post 146 MB, compared to the size of most archive videos, which are hundreds of MB's and sometime more than a GB.

Third, I can't believe you would even try to compare what little you can see on CC to what's available with a VHTV sub. The total number and size of all the pictures, GIFs and videos posted in the VHTV forum for the entire life of the forum wouldn't even be a drop in the ocean compared to 157,000+ videos in the VHTV archive. And that's not even considering the live feeds.

All is good now. No need to worry anymore. I have sorted it out with Stncld.