Jennifer & Bradley (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

All is good now. No need to worry anymore. I have sorted it out with Stncld. 

That's not condescending, at all. Good for whom? You, I would imagine. If you're telling me not to worry, then you can also tell me and everyone else how you sorted it. When it concerns me, I will decide when I'm no longer concerned.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

That's not condescending, at all. Good for whom? You, I would imagine. If you're telling me not to worry, then you can also tell me and everyone else how you sorted it. When it concerns me, I will decide when I'm no longer concerned.

Stncld deleted the illegal videos from the premium section and won't upload this kind of videos again. So nobody will get in trouble...
But please tell me how it concerns you?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I didn't expect you to post a link to another site, just a snippet of video for those who don't have a VHTV sub. We are allowed to do that, per VHTV.

How long is a snippet then? 🤔

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You can post self made videos in the premium section when they don't exceed the maximum upload size. There is no limit for duration. Just videos illegaly downloaded from the archives are not allowed to post. 

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can post self made videos in the premium section when they don't exceed the maximum upload size. There is no limit for duration. Just videos illegaly downloaded from the archives are not allowed to post. 

That's the diplomatic answer but you didn't answer my question :biggrin:

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

With the entire world of the Internet at your fingertips, you have to ask me for the definition of a word? :biggrin:

Snippet is a programming term for a small region of re-usable source code, machine code, or text. Ordinarily, these are formally defined operative units to incorporate into larger programming modules. Snippet management is a feature of some text editors, program source code editors, IDEs, and related software. Wikipedia

------------

The optimal length of a featured snippet paragraph is roughly 40 to 50 words, or around 300 characters. An earlier study by SEMrush also showed 40 to 50 words to be sweet spot for paragraphs.

------------

A snippet is defined as a small piece of something; it may in more specific contexts refer to: Sampling (music), the use of a short phrase of a recording as an element in a new piece of music.

------------

Featured Snippets are short snippets of text that appear at the top of Google's search results in order to quickly answer a searcher's query. The content that appears inside a Featured Snippet is automatically pulled from web pages in Google's index.

------------

A video rich snippet means that when someone searches for something on Google, you can have a small, tiny video show up next to your result to let the user know that particular result (yours) has a video to help.

------------

a small piece or brief extract

I hope that helps you. :biggrin:
  • Haha 2