What three countries would you most hate being born in?

17 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The topic heading says it all.

But I'll start:

A) North Korea

B ) Communist China

C) Sudan

I'd say Russia, but they have beautiful women there...😄

I would have to agree with the top 2 not sure on the third. 

Actually yes I agree with all 3. 

There are a lot more than three. All the continents of the world have places that I'm sure almost anyone wouldn't want to be born. Maybe even Antarctica would top that list simply due to the weather. 😉  Then again, there is always the political ones with no sense at all.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 1:53 PM, blue is the colour said:

USA to many nutters with guns and Trump supporters.

UK because the idiots still think we are an Empire and they left the EU.

All muslim countries can't stand their religion.

Wow! That's pretty harsh for an Englishman to say. You folks are usually so polite. And, of course the sun sets daily on the British Empire -- but back in the 40's, Enland didn't want anything to do with the United Europe of the era, then, either. (That was what the Germans considered a European Union at the time, incidentally.)

Fortunately, Trump killed ISIS and ended more US military interventions than any Democrats have done in 50 years. But you won't have to worry about him anymore, so the USA will be politically correct and we will all love it again -- or else.

Agreed on the militant and "fundamentalist" Islamic Nations, however.

On 1/24/2021 at 10:44 AM, blue is the colour said:

The only thing appearance wise Trump has missing is a little pencil moustash under his nose and he has almost has got the salute right but has his fist closed.

We're all safe now because nobody can talk freely with their "false narratives."

See you in barracks #243 at the re-ed camp. I'll be in the third top bunk on the right. You know how these people have a penchant for purging the people who put them into power...

response.jpg

I've often thought its a matter of fortune as to your future life - fancy waking up to find you are in a war zone, or in a country of starvation? We in the western countries, are very lucky. So to answer the question I would say

1 - Sudan

2 - North Korea

3 -Somalia

I've worked in the PRC and while it can be bit oppresive and for the foreigner, a bit scary, its not as bad as many think. The wealth has made a big difference to the middle classes although that wealth has not filtered down to the peasant farming community. I do fear for the Hong Kongers now, and this is where the PRC falls into the oppressive regime catagory.

Rather an unfair question to ask really as whatever you say you are probably going to upset or insult someone on here. People can't help where they are born and who they are but most i would imagine be supportive of their own country as everyone is on here. Ones own culture is not self determined but it is formed by your upbringing.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Rather an unfair question to ask really as whatever you say you are probably going to upset or insult someone on here. People can't help where they are born and who they are but most i would inagine be supportive of their own country as everyone is on here. Ones own culture is not self determined but it is formed by your upbringing.

I think the question as I said before should rather be where you do not want to live. 😉

• Like 1