Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think Spanish is their mothertongue, I heard them speaking spanish and it was not that fast and why whould they have a "Spanish A level 2nd year" which is like between elementary and intermediate ? Maybe they are brazilian and speak portuguese so they just need to learn just a bit of spanish ?

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems she studies arts or similar.Nice music tastes also

She's pretty, no apparent tattoos, no fake boobs, lips or botox, not skinny and great at cleaning...great start. A breath of fresh air so far 😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Effectivement Luna et plutôt jolie. 😘

Par contre je ne suis pas content d'avoir vu Zack roulé un joint bien en évidence avec une petite pochette remplie d'herbe verte vous allez me dire qu'en Espagne c'est légal mais pour moi ce n'est pas une raison pour le faire. 😡

Maintenant les jeunes se droguent et se soule c'est devenu tellement banal c'est un triste constat même en France. 😞

Luna indeed and rather pretty. 😘

On the other hand, I'm not happy to have seen Zack rolled a joint prominently with a small pouch filled with green grass, you will tell me that in Spain it is legal but for me it is not a reason for do it. 😡

Now young people take drugs and get drunk, it has become so commonplace, it is a sad observation even in France. 😞

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They need their own topic.

our great master all, Stncld, is having some problems with his computer at the moment so it will be done but maybe not right away

On the other hand, it is always possible to create a subject for Luna and Zac, Stncld will do some magic after

13 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

I don't think Spanish is their mothertongue, I heard them speaking spanish and it was not that fast and why whould they have a "Spanish A level 2nd year" which is like between elementary and intermediate ? Maybe they are brazilian and speak portuguese so they just need to learn just a bit of spanish ?

Today gona listen them better and try to see how is their Spanish,and if they talk any portuguese.Woild be kinda sad if site didnt managed to find some nice Spanish residents(C&Y had so many of them..),but the book indeed kinda seems that Spanish isnt their native language or nationality.

Dont think would be bad if they started a friendship with Martina&Alberto,would be miles better than any conection with GOV folks.But honestly what i am really interested for the moment is to see what type of house will be..if similar to C&Y or similar to motel vacations couple failure😬😬.Weekend is near,will be a good indication of things,rlc really needs more active regular couples house(right now only L&T are like that and to less extend M&A).Just some gatherings without people getting naked,massages or "threesomes",the best thing about prior residents was exactly that,just things that looked normal and we didnt knew if any of the guests would do something "extra" or not.Hope they arent a couple barely present or just melting in coach and bed.No shows..no scripts..please just nice regular real life in cams.Wish they were older,hope they are smart enought to not do stupid things in cams(if you know what i mean),Carla&Yanai were more experinced and that gived them that edge in many situations.

Luna is quite pretty and seems interesting.

I will say their first and only sex on cam so far really was nothing special (23:42-ish in the bedroom), Zac fucked Luna like a rabbit and came within like 5 or 6 minutes. It could've been because he was high (he smoked a joint) or nervousness, but yeah. Also he intensively came on the floor and on what looks like insoles (don't ask me, that was weird).