Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Today gona listen them better and try to see how is their Spanish,and if they talk any portuguese.Woild be kinda sad if site didnt managed to find some nice Spanish residents(C&Y had so many of them..),but the book indeed kinda seems that Spanish isnt their native language or nationality.

I heard Zac speaking Spanish fluently , maybe they are from another region and they use a dialect , like M&A at times 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

Luna is quite pretty and seems interesting.

I will say their first and only sex on cam so far really was nothing special (23:42-ish in the bedroom), Zac fucked Luna like a rabbit and came within like 5 or 6 minutes. It could've been because he was high (he smoked a joint) or nervousness, but yeah. Also he intensively came on the floor and on what looks like insoles (don't ask me, that was weird).

You are right , it was like it had to be done in a way , the laptop was on and it was just penetration and no hugs or more . But the way , for the little time i have seen them interacting with one another , they seem just one of these couples of the younger generation , the kind of let’s see where this goes if I may say so . 

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

They are South Americans, I think they are from Venezuela.

Hmm , interesting .. if they haven’t been living in Spain and / or are there short time , this is a hell of an income for them , as Venezuela is one of the poorest South American countries , despite the petrol soils . Plus , it can make this not so easy of having a normal friends / family social circle in Barcelona , I guess time will solve all questions 😌

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm, interesante ... si no han estado viviendo en España y / o allí poco tiempo, esto es un ingreso increíble para ellos, ya que Venezuela es uno de los países más pobres de América del Sur, a pesar de los suelos petrolíferos. Además, puede hacer que esto no sea tan fácil de tener un círculo social normal de amigos / familia en Barcelona, supongo que el tiempo resolverá todas las preguntas 😌

They were living in Barcelona and the circle of friends thing we will see later...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Dont think would be bad if they started a friendship with Martina&Alberto,would be miles better than any conection with GOV folks.But honestly what i am really interested for the moment is to see what type of house will be..if similar to C&Y or similar to motel vacations couple failure😬😬.Weekend is near,will be a good indication of things,rlc really needs more active regular couples house(right now only L&T are like that and to less extend M&A).Just some gatherings without people getting naked,massages or "threesomes",the best thing about prior residents was exactly that,just things that looked normal and we didnt knew if any of the guests would do something "extra" or not.Hope they arent a couple barely present or just melting in coach and bed.No shows..no scripts..please just nice regular real life in cams.Wish they were older,hope they are smart enought to not do stupid things in cams(if you know what i mean),Carla&Yanai were more experinced and that gived them that edge in many situations.

It is also nice to see that the apartment has remained the way that C&Y decorated it , which shows how much really this couple had made the apartment part of their lives and really felt nice living there . It is sad not knowing what led to this sudden and no explanation departure of C&Y from RLC 

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

They were living in Barcelona and the circle of friends thing we will see later...

Great information as always , you will be busier trying to catch up two apartments now whenever you feel like watching 🤓

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is also nice to see that the apartment has remained the way that C&Y decorated it , which shows how much really this couple had made the apartment part of their lives and really felt nice living there . It is sad not knowing what led to this sudden and no explanation departure of C&Y from RLC 

One of last things Yanai sayed was that wasnt his fault,kinda sugesting it wasnt their ideia of leaving,and seing how were recently putting things in house,like the outdoor sitting stuff even makes more clear wasnt their wish to leave,maybe rlc(with N&B on charge)wanted them to join barca houses events(like M&A started doing)and they didnt wanted..they had some sexy times but was always with friends of them.Kinda desiluded the new couple isnt Spanish but at least they arent from Russia,we will be able to undersant them well(people talk talk Spanish).

• Confused 1

Honestly think we could had got a lot worst,they seem open mind and extrovert,if they can have a social life in house like C&Y had(not saying as good but at least with regularity)then think they are indeed a good adiction to site.They must have some Spanish friends🙂.Now please keep away from gov places.They talk in Spanish and English,watch movies in english also..thats pretty good.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

One of last things Yanai sayed was that wasnt his fault,kinda sugesting it wasnt their ideia of leaving,and seing how were recently putting things in house,like the outdoor sitting stuff even makes more clear wasnt their wish to leave,maybe rlc(with N&B on charge)wanted them to join barca houses events(like M&A started doing)and they didnt wanted..they had some sexy times but was always with friends of them.Kinda desiluded the new couple isnt Spanish but at least they arent from Russia,we will be able to undersant them well(people talk talk Spanish).

this remains only speculation and your interpretation of events, but above all Martina's visits are mainly in the first place to better understand the Russian community and their language

After the rest is only the fact that the feeling went well between everyone

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

this remains only speculation and your interpretation of events, but above all Martina's visits are mainly in the first place to better understand the Russian community and their language

After the rest is only the fact that the feeling went well between everyone

Thats why i wrote it and didnt sayed was other person "interpretation"😅.Its called to think by our own heads and not by what others think.Resuming,what is real or truth to someone could be nonsense,fake to another person.Like in any forum people will have lots of diferent interpretations of things and thats totaly fine and welcome to be honest.In my view one of the possible reasons C&Y leaved was that rlc(N&B in this case)wanted them to start doing stuff with others barcas houses,but they didnt liked the ideia..that and maybe other reasons,i am right,near or far of the reason they leaved..no ideia.Its just my view of the events,others will have their views of it..so they can write about it if they wish,its a thing i cant do because i am me.. and i am not them.