ddhm

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

this remains only speculation and your interpretation of events, but above all Martina's visits are mainly in the first place to better understand the Russian community and their language

After the rest is only the fact that the feeling went well between everyone

is zac is a curly friend who called fiona old lady?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Luna is quite pretty and seems interesting.

I will say their first and only sex on cam so far really was nothing special (23:42-ish in the bedroom), Zac fucked Luna like a rabbit and came within like 5 or 6 minutes. It could've been because he was high (he smoked a joint) or nervousness, but yeah. Also he intensively came on the floor and on what looks like insoles (don't ask me, that was weird).

Yes saw that not sure what that was about but I don't like that I prefer to see it going on the face or body where you could see it.

To be honest i wont be watching this couple beacuse of their sex(found her pretty facewise but doesnt atracts me),will watch just them interacting,doing regular stuff and special watch them with their friends.But kinda horried about the talk about the dude possible be friend of Curly dude of barca..that would be horrible.Hope they arent conect in any maner to people in those houses,dont want see the bs shows like we see for exemple in Cov places.Please let them be just a nice,regular act couple just like C&Y were and the couple prior and the couple prior to them.All them had their lifes,freinds without any trace of barca houses crap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

To be honest i wont be watching this couple beacuse of their sex(found her pretty facewise but doesnt atracts me),will watch just them interacting,doing regular stuff and special watch them with their friends.But kinda horried about the talk about the dude possible be friend of Curly dude of barca..that would be horrible.Hope they arent conect in any maner to people in those houses,dont want see the bs shows like we see for exemple in Cov places.Please let them be just a nice,regular act couple just like C&Y were and the couple prior and the couple prior to them.All them had their lifes,freinds without any trace of barca houses crap.

I think the two of them make a very sympathetic first impression. If they are friends with Gina and her BF, I hope they will visit them. As long as there are no shows, the two are certainly an additional value. That's what I think of most of the residents in GOV, without shows, and with more real life, RLC could really become top again.

Anyway, I think it's great that RLC has finally reopened this apartment and hope that at least two more new couple apartments will follow. 😃

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

. If they are friends with Gina and her BF, I hope they will visit them. As long as there are no shows,

Honestly if they are friends with them then I certainly won't be tuning into the apartment because you can bet they will be shows. The whole girls on vacation gang will be round for the endless shows. And i certainly won't be watching Gina and Curly fucking in the guest room because they will.

• Upvote 1