Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I wonder if Malia is sitting there thinking -

"I wish i was running out and seeing MY boyfriend as well right now. In fact i was meant to be".

Nice.

il y a 5 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora doit revenir 20h00 / 21h00 

Pauvre Malia elle vient pour soutenir Léora malade et voila maintenant quelle va mieux elle la laisse seul devant la télé pendentif samuse avec son petit Ami et malia à supprimé ses vacancesavec son ami Bien joué ??????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 10 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je me demande si Malia est assise là à penser -

« J’aurais aimé être à court et voir aussi MON petit ami en ce moment. En fait, j’étais censé être ».

C’est agréable.

Pauvre Malia elle vient pour soutenir Léora malade et voila maintenant quelle va mieux elle la laisse seul devant la télé pendentif s amuse avec son petit Ami et malia à supprimé ses vacances avec son ami Bien joué ??????

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, patou said:

‎Poor Malia she comes to support Aiora sick and now what's better she leaves her alone in front of the TV pendant is having fun with her boyfriend and malia to deleted her vacation with her friend Well played ??????‎

Well i am sure some will immediately jump to Leora's defence but Malia came home just one day into a week long break and now less than 24 hours later finds it has been turned completely on its head. Especially as she came quickly back for her coat meaning a long 'Walk' is in process. So look who is now home alone instead. This is where Malia comes in very handy indeed.

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I wonder if Malia is sitting there thinking -

"I wish i was running out and seeing MY boyfriend as well right now. In fact i was meant to be".

Nice.

Se è tornata voglio pensare che l'ha fatto per fare un piacere alla sua amica, non perché costretta. Come è venuta a fare compagnia a Leora per un giorno può anche andare via, SEMPRE SE NON È COSTRETTA. 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
48 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

‎If she came back, I want to think she did it to please her friend, not because she was forced. As she came to keep Leora company for a day she can also leave, ALWAYS IF SHE IS NOT FORCED. ‎

Who knows? But am i surprised at this? Not one bit. It can be spun anyway you want, but yesterday, people were calling for Malia to come home to keep a clearly unwell Leora company, which she did. Less than 24 hours later, Malia is having to entertain herself as Leora is now out with her boyfriend for a pre-arranged meeting. Up to you how you look at it.