Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But..they supodsely are a couple,and there is that old saying..between Married couple we shouldnt put our spoon(something like that😅),i understand that poasible the guest is family of him..but she(and him)arent respecting Luna..guest girls seems to not care,when house isnt of her...plane rude.Personaly hope she doesnt stays,its more entertaining difereng guests staying in guestroom,but think the three should talk and get to some time of compromisse..one,two weeks the guest staying and then leave and let couple having their privacy back.Lets wait(and enjoy)the next "scenes".

I agree... timeline and communication are the respectful way... certainly has brought extra drama ...so this will not be a boring introduction...  

on a selfish note I am desperate to see her big titties so I am glad if she stays awhile ...

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I agree... timeline and communication are the respectful way... certainly has brought extra drama ...so this will not be a boring introduction...  

on a selfish note I am desperate to see her big titties so I am glad if she stays awhile ...

How to watch reallifecam repaly on semsung mobile thanks