Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, it's very funny alright.  If they didn't add new cameras when it was off line for a couple of months, they sure as hell aren't going to do it now!

RLC always ceases to maze everyone so new cameras been added could end up been something that could happen even though they didn't do it for the months offline RLC just finds an excuse to put the apartment offline to do this.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

RLC always ceases to maze everyone so new cameras been added could end up been something that could happen even though they didn't do it for the months offline RLC just finds an excuse to put the apartment offline to do this.

I was told by someone that it appears that Luna & Zac or both know how to take their own apartment offline.  I don't know if this is possible or not but that is what I was told.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told by someone that it appears that Luna & Zac or both know how to take their own apartment offline.  I don't know if this is possible or not but that is what I was told.

if so, i don't think that RLC would like if they did it for any reason

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think everyone can put in maintenance when they want, just cut the power 🤣

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The same someone who always tells you i presume. Not believing that for a second.

4 minutes ago, Hallodaso said:

if so, i don't think that RLC would like if they did it for any reason

All the residents have to say is they needed to take it offline for this or that reason and RLC would buy it.  Apartments being UM is nothing new to RLC.....it's part of their daily diet!!