Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay so why do i think that Carla used to be called Vanessa and had a couple of other apts on here that did not end well or am i mistaken ,sorry but the disaster this place is shaping up to be looking like made think of past disasters 

Vanessa was another former tenant, from Czeckia.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you made me look but yes the bed was messed up after it came off UM were it was all made up before

Luna was probably in bed watching Netflix during the day, After what happened last night i doubt it was Luna and Zac making it messed up lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ryanmason1995 said:

Luna was probably in bed watching Netflix during the day, After what happened last night i doubt it was Luna and Zac making it messed up lol

last i saw before it went UM  it looked like Luna was putting a bag together to leave for awhile then it comes off UM and she is alone and getting ready to leave looking about as hot as i can imagine her looking,so who knows what happened

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

last i saw before it went UM  it looked like Luna was putting a bag together to leave for awhile then it comes off UM and she is alone and getting ready to leave looking about as hot as i can imagine her looking,so who knows what happened

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

i doubt all claims of people being family on here for the most part,Piper being Masha's sister is best example i never bought into it but a lot of people on here swore by it 

If that is true, we saw family love this last summer when Masha visited.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

They are probably working on the water leak that they were notified about the first day. There has been a lot of drilling and work all morning elsewhere in the building

Pure speculation Nold...That's not very exciting 😏

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

now either they made up and she got all dressed to kill to meet up with him,but i doubt it he has been gone all day my money is on oh you can go out all day with the guest ill show you i can go play too

She has a girlfriend in Barca..and before you all start making shit up, a friend whose a girl, who she was meant to meet up with the previous day...