Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 11

pulo filipe

7 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I have seen her for years, I am just saying what she does I have seen countless times before, that's all.

With respect to your views, There's only so many permutations a girl can attempt when bating...Yes she could have done it standing on her head whistling Dixie, or swung from the non existent chandelier, or the kitchen, bathroom or living room with a red rose up her arse.....But as someone who is quick to criticise her when I think she under achieves, I thought she had a very good day yesterday...A wake up surprise, some teasing, dancing and the final build up and vibrator......Yes!! I thought she and we had a good day.....especially compared with what has been happening since the turn of the year.....Well done girl !!  🙃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, scutus said:

No, but it might have been tossed over the railing of the balcony. To a child who was playing in the courtyard. 

It got moved off of Leora's bed, because someone had the gall to complain about Koala blocking camera 10 !🤔

WTF, BLOODY HELL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, scutus said:

No, but it might have been tossed over the railing of the balcony. To a child who was playing in the courtyard. 

It got moved off of Leora's bed, because someone had the gall to complain about Koala blocking camera 10 !🤔

Oh!! what a dastardly deed!! I think that particular killjoy who complained did other people a favour.....🙄

As much as I like the little critters I would prefer to see Leora's head on her body and not a koala's......Sorry Aussie...Just telling it as it is mate.😀

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Oh!! what a dastardly deed!! I think that particular killjoy who complained did other people a favour.....🙄

As much as I like the little critters I would prefer to see Leora's head on her body and not a koala's......Sorry Aussie...Just telling it as it is mate.😀

In any case, where it is positioned at this moment is the ideal voyeurs site....Perfect view from the chair......

I did hear that the koala is female...not sure if that makes a difference?🤣

image.jpeg.ea5a0caffef63700f3e7f16628b8b80b.jpeg               Shop - Petra Brown, Children's Book Illustrator | Koala illustration,  Animal illustration, Brown art

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In any case, where it is positioned at this moment is the ideal voyeurs site....Perfect view from the chair......

I did hear that the koala is female...not sure if that makes a difference?🤣

image.jpeg.ea5a0caffef63700f3e7f16628b8b80b.jpeg               Shop - Petra Brown, Children's Book Illustrator | Koala illustration,  Animal illustration, Brown art

Not happy jimbo4

• Haha 3