Yuna (2021) Part #1

Just In

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The bathroom need a second camera, looking more into the tub.

If she decides to have bath instead of shower, indeed a new cam (like nina&kira installed in their last place) will be needed

Edit: Like exactly is happening right now

• Upvote 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

They should just tilt down the bathroom cam. 

No! Then you wouldn't see when they stand on the floor to get dressed or do their makeup, and you wouldn't get any good views of them stepping in and out of the tub. People's foreheads and shoulders are generally not that interesting. It is better views from a flatter angle.

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No! Then you wouldn't see when they stand on the floor to get dressed or do their makeup, and you wouldn't get any good views of them stepping in and out of the tub. People's foreheads and shoulders are generally not that interesting. It is better views from a flatter angle.

The cam right now is pointing so high that by tilting it down you will still see them stand on the floor and get out of the tub. Right now you could see a 3 meter giant taking a shower there...

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The cam right now is pointing so high that by tilting it down you will still see them stand on the floor and get out of the tub. Right now you could see a 3 meter giant taking a shower there...

they can tilt it down a bit. but I think there is toilet right underneath the cam and they did not want it to be visible 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

they can tilt it down a bit. but I think there is toilet right underneath the cam and they did not want it to be visible 🤷‍♂️

Yes, it is. Then I say tilt it down. 😊 As you might know, I love toilet functions. 😁

But seriously, tilting this camera slightly downwards wouldn't give us a much better view into the tub anyway. A second camera is preferable. 

• Like 1