Yuna (2021) Part #1

Just In

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

For my part, they can all stay where they were, the only thing we can expect from them is a few silly parties like last night and a low intensity lesbian show, little more.

Agree. I do not expect any hot parties with guys around. But it won't work out this way for them. The place costs a lot of rent. And VHTV does not work like RLC...

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

For my part, they can all stay where they were, the only thing we can expect from them is a few silly parties like last night and a low intensity lesbian show, little more.

If Diane continues to visit then there is hope for some good parties. Outside of her though, I wouldn't even say you'd get low intensity lesbian shows because Yuna didn't even go that far on RLC, at least not that I remember.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

If Diane continues to visit then there is hope for some good parties. Outside of her though, I wouldn't even say you'd get low intensity lesbian shows because Yuna didn't even go that far on RLC, at least not that I remember.

Leaves the question why Jeka gave her an apartment? I am pretty sure this places rent is not cheap...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Leaves the question why Jeka gave her an apartment?

Maybe to bank on bringing over RLC fans possibly? It worked for Nina and Kira. Not so much for Nicole and Karl. So whether she will be a success is still a guess.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe to bank on bringing over RLC fans possibly? It worked for Nina and Kira. Not so much for Nicole and Karl. So whether she will be a success is still a guess.

Not sure if it worked for them (N&K) VHTV is not their only source of income...
Nicole & Karl did not work but I liked them. So far I do not have high hopes for that place.

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nudity alone and fake lesbian shows aren't going to work on vhtv. but if they can organize good parties and invite interesting guests, they could be a success. I think they have good circle of friends who are not afraid of performing in front of cameras. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

You are right. Yuna hardly did anything. She didn't even do the regular tame shows either. All you can expect from her is toplessness, as even nudity was abit rare with her. But I am super excited to see if Numi stays on. She can be a wild party-girl, she did have sex with a girl on RLC, and I think she would have been open to have sex with guys on camera too, it's just that such circumstances never arose. And of course I am excited to see if Diane will visit more, she is one of my all time favourites on any of the voyeur sites. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not sure if it worked for them (N&K) VHTV is not their only source of income...
Nicole & Karl did not work but I liked them. So far I do not have high hopes for that place.

RLC never were either.

• Like 2