Yuna (2021) Part #1

Just In

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

It has been told that Nicole (and Karl) will not be allowed to return to RLC. I'm excited about how strict they are, if Diane and Numi are also banned due to the visit tonight.

The question is if RLC is watching there. 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

It has been told that Nicole (and Karl) will not be allowed to return to RLC. I'm excited about how strict they are, if Diane and Numi are also banned due to the visit tonight.

I hope not. I really like to see Diane back unless if she gets her own place on VH 😜

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think just showing up in a VH place get them on the list.  if they become participants, it could have that effect . 

That could be a point yes, but knowing how they work i believe just a visit (that they know of course - and surely they know) may lock them down.
But we (except a few) also don't know if they are visiting knowing that they won't return there anymore

Just now, Sparkles said:

That could be a point yes, but knowing how they work i believe just a visit (that they know of course - and surely they know) may lock them down.
But we (except a few) also don't know if they are visiting knowing that they won't return there anymore

Would be funny when VHTV drains the supply of the Barca girls :biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Would be funny when VHTV drains the supply of the Barca girls :biggrin:

It had been a lot of fun. Think what parties we could have had after all happening in Kiev, with access to all the girls

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hasta la fecha, 188 chicas diferentes han visitado los apartamentos de Barcelona. No todo el mundo se ha encontrado bien frente a las cámaras, pero todavía hay un gran número para elegir.

Damn, the "timekeeper" thing is not a joke, you keep score!

• Like 1