B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

Radislava definitely more adapted to the cameras , her training sessions are now full nudity which offers for some great views . Ariana has taught her well 😆 , next thing is if she follows Ariana’s after midnight treatments 😋😏

• Like 2

I think we see a big change of how Radislava is realizing slowly her presence . Much more nudity , sexy posing , better play with the camera angles , constant teasing and lots of efforts of socializing and getting closer with the other tenants .

The difference is big if we think how the first 2-3 weeks were when she spent much time away of the apartment and sleeping out and mostly being under Serafima’s shadow and “learning” from her . I would say that her whole attitude is very much improved , she has now understood that it is a lot of things more than being in a house full of cameras and that are thousands watching . 

A change that it is very pleasantly welcomed and I believe we can say that  she is the tenant that has “improved “ the most and slowly making her own audience 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 25 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit :

Radis complétement métamorphosée, pour notre plus grand plaisir. Elle est souriante, plus épanouie quelle beauté, quel cul!

(même si je ne suis pas faux seins) 

les faux seins en silicone comme ton cerveau .....c ' est l' heure de ta pilule et de mettre ta couche confiance mon ami Lulu 

• Haha 1