Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #3

ddhm

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It is obvious that all the negative stuff written by a tiny number of people over several weeks, is simply to disrupt as they are not getting their way. The girls are massively popular, the company are clearly happy with them too, and the fans are also very happy. The impression trying to be given is that it isn't popular, by repeating post after post - yet one quick look shows the same names over and over making them, proving it false. The other apartments are there for variety, yet THIS one always has to change simply to please 3 or 4 forum members, casual viewers of L&M who don't even watch this place much anyway, having other apartments as favourites instead. Like Brokk rightly pointed out, if one place is fake then others must be too - Every time one GOV girl has lesbian sex with another one, does that mean they have fallen in love and it's all real?? Has Masha declared undying love for everyone she has done things with?? NO!! This is why we are sick to the back teeth of reading repetitive negative talk, to goad us fans from people not getting what they insist should happen. What utter bollocks. It has finally pissed off so many here,that is why people don't chat, because of it. THAT IS WHY, it's nothing to do with the apartment, it's people ON HERE. Rather than just ignore and concentrate on places they like, the chat here is flooded with constant complaints and wanting change. Well guess what - It ain't gonna happen!! And anyway, If those changes happened, all of us would be seriously fucked off with it! Then WE become the complainers. To suggest this place is the worst is pure hilarity.

Thats spot on slip i always thought jimbo was good at putting things in order and saying the right thing i am shit at anything about been objective in a nice way .when people say something about this apartment like i have said before if you dont like it fuck off the thing is with leora i have followed her for along time for me she is one of the family   i wish

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

Thats spot on slip i always thought jimbo was good at putting things in order and saying the right thing i am shit at anything about been objective in a nice way .when people say something about this apartment like i have said before if you dont like it fuck off the thing is with leora i have followed her for along time for me she is one of the family   i wish

It's all well being critical, if it is warranted, i have been critical of things that have happened in the past many times - They are not infallible, they are the same as you and me, and to treat them different is wrong. But this is not that - This has all been simply constant negativity from those not happy and want wholesale changes, or to call them names, or to even get rid of them full stop. It's the same stuff constantly brought up week after week, and for me, it now can't be taken any other way as deliberate. Nothing that happens here now or in the future affects people who sub at all!!  Now, we have had another 2 pages of it all yet again, and it will be classed as 'Healthy Discussion'.

If this is healthy, i'd rather be very unwell. 

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's all well being critical, if it is warranted, i have been critical of things that have happened in the past many times - They are not infallible, they are the same as you and me, and to treat them different is wrong. But this is not that - This has all been simply constant negativity from those not happy and want wholesale changes, or to call them names, or to even get rid of them full stop. It's the same stuff constantly brought up week after week, and for me, it now can't be taken any other way as deliberate. Nothing that happens here now or in the future affects people who sub at all!!  Now, we have had another 2 pages of it all yet again, and it will be classed as 'Healthy Discussion'.

If this is healthy, i'd rather be very unwell. 

Looks like we might as well have last rights somebody could be terminal 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Just had a thought i was in short trousers when i first saw leora thats along time ago

Big competition for Malia going against the GOV .. inexperienced or too much brave , it is for the fans to decide .. Still , one more day that we see no personality or character from Malia , it is so clear that she is told to keep the apartment busy because of the absence of the big boss . More real , more genuine that she grab her book and just be herself or at least if she wants to make a show , she can improvise her own things rather than copy / paste what she has been taught . Anyway , people watch it and like it obviously , that’s what matters at the end I guess

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Common bate , meaning that we need to wait and see if Malia is the only one overnighting tomorrow or Leora as well 

After a mutual bate on a Friday night, there is a good chance at least one of them will be out overnight tomorrow.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

After a mutual bate on a Friday night, there is a good chance at least one of them will be out overnight tomorrow.

This is usually what happens , we will see . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1