Angela was so upset - till she gets a new friend

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest big stick33

Wow selfshoot i didn't know about this until just now.and here all along i was really feeling sorry for angela.there is several factor's that possibly caused this.he is not a TRUE friend,if he was he would not be doing this even if she did come on to him.she was hurting from valera leaving,was lonely at that time of the morning,and was stated in another post had been drinking.looks like she for the time being has gotten over valera.all i am saying is...

no.1...she call's valera crying,begging,and pleading for him to come home,then he has a change of heart.

no.2...then he come's in unannounced and find's this going on,thing's possibly could get real ugly!!!!

no.3...I really don't want anything bad to happen to this couple,don't really know what happened to start this but acting like this will not mend it.

no.4...don't know where valera is or what he might be doing,if anything.

Guest Richard91

такими фотографиями вы просто растоптали мои шансы на примирение с Валерой(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

такими фотографиями вы просто растоптали мои шансы на примирение с Валерой(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Хреново быть, вы, не так ли.

Guest Richard91

думаю это просто еще одно испытание для меня, только вот верить по жизни больше никому не хочется,а мужчины потом удивляются почему их потом не пускаю к сердцу .....

I will try to express my thoughts as clearly as possible; hopefully this will clear up any confusion.

Angela, I, as I'm sure many of us, do not want to see you leave the apartment regardless if Valera comes back or not. But your actions should not be decided on what we want. You have to do whatever it is you feel is going to make you happy. Nobody in this forum has any right to judge you. We are merely observers of your life, and that means you should not take the opinions of people hear to heart.

As someone who was just separated from their boyfriend, if having a friend over to flirt with makes you happy then go for it. Again, Valera is the one who left you so you have no reason NOT to have someone over, regardless of what you do with them. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Do not worry about what we, or Valera might have to say about it.

Я постараюсь, чтобы выразить свои мысли как можно более четко; мы надеемся, это будет прояснить путаницу.

Анжела, я, как я уверен, что многие из нас, не хотят видеть, что вы покидаете квартиру независимо от того, Валера возвращается или нет. Но ваши действия не должны решаться на том, что мы хотим. Вы должны сделать то, что вы чувствуете, собирается сделать вас счастливыми. Никто в этом форуме не имеет права судить о вас. Мы просто наблюдатели вашей жизни, и это означает, что вы не должны принимать мнения людей услышать близко к сердцу.

Как человек, который был просто отделены от их друга, если у него есть друг над заигрывать с делает вас счастливым затем пойти на это. Опять же, Валера это тот, кто оставил вам, чтобы вы меня нет оснований, чтобы не иметь кого-то, независимо от того, вы с ними делать. Это ничего, чтобы стыдиться. Не волнуйтесь о том, что мы, или Валера, возможно, придется сказать об этом.

постоянное получить нас, вы только здесь ди Феффер имеет в попу и всегда рад и счастлив не было до вчерашнего дня. Я бы не стал, что вы так грустно. Что было вчера с якобы хорошим другом, вы можете забыть, что он просто хотел воспользоваться gelegendheit не было хорошо с ним. Вы были сделаны для пинка велосипеда в гостиную. Я желаю вам удачи делать, что вы versöhnst вас снова с вашим другом. Вы должны понимать, что здесь на форуме некоторые люди являются идиоты. Как я уже сказал, я желаю вам удачи, и будет смешно снова.