Luna & Zac - home activities topic #3

I will make a general observation concerning all apartments , I make it here because this one is at the moment the most popular .

I will say then that the lockdown and the restrictions , might have started affecting all of the RLC tenants and guests . Wherever we watch , strange things are happening , except I will say Linda & Tibor’s .  In all of the rest apartments , we see weird behaviors and repeating staff from everyone.For whoever is observing carefully , i believe you will understand what I am talking about . From Rome to Prague , and from Prague to Barcelona , I believe the one year anniversary of Covid is finding everyone in strange terms of how to do things and manage to be patient till this adventure goes away . But they are all young people and not being able to live , it has an impact with their daily actions and interections . I will only wish to all of them only  the best and of course to all of us here to stay strong and brave for some more months and not lose also our minds in the end 😂🤣😂🤣 ... Although my country is doing the best in Europe currently and from tomorrow we go some small steps back to normality 😉😇 

I need to edit a bit my post and say that also M&A seem to be ok , that was missed from my general observation of apartments and tenants .