Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did she have another conversation this morning which I missed? I'm pretty sure she's from NE England...That's what Moos meant by @ nagachilli2 English. She did more listening than talking with her mam or friend the other day, so I'd like to hear a little more chat to confirm that she's a Geordie...

Yes, after Zac left with the guest.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Yes, after Zac left with the guest.

Thx Corvette...After listening to this I'm 99.9% she's from NE England, and 99.8% she's a Geordie 😁. There were plenty of clues in how she phrases stuff in their...

For those who couldn't understand her...She was talking to a mate, probably not the same woman from the other day, who I speculated was her mam. She's 20 years old and studying, presumably in Barca, but not sure what...maybe I'd guess Spanish or Catalan, but her exams have been cancelled due to Covid. Zac is a chef, and she really thinks he's good. She's put a little weight on over Christmas, but she thinks her 'little tummy' is partly down to her approaching period. She likes a workout though, so should trim down real quick...

I'm loving her and these phone calls home...it's the highlight of my RLC week 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx Corvette...After listening to this I'm 99.9% she's from NE England, and 99.8% she's a Geordie 😁. There were plenty of clues in how she phrases stuff in their...

For those who couldn't understand her...She was talking to a mate, probably not the same woman from the other day, who I speculated was her mam. She's 20 years old and studying, presumably in Barca, but not sure what...maybe I'd guess Spanish or Catalan, but her exams have been cancelled due to Covid. Zac is a chef, and she really thinks he's good. She's put a little weight on over Christmas, but she thinks her 'little tummy' is partly down to her approaching period. She likes a workout though, so should trim down real quick...

I'm loving her and these phone calls home...it's the highlight of my RLC week 🤣

I think on the 10th anniversary of RLC being live , it finally pays tribute and honors the long time members , here’s then honoring you by placing a fellow tenant 😉 The best is yet to come I guess 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think on the 10th anniversary of RLC being live , it finally pays tribute and honors the long time members , here’s then honoring you by placing a fellow tenant 😉 The best is yet to come I guess 😁

I really like her...acting very naturally, and not playing to the cams at all. It's very early days, but they seem a good match, and Zak seems a decent guy so far...

Although I'm a metal head, I love the style of music they play in their apt...it brings back great memories of fantastic holidays abroad with friends and family...😍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really like her...acting very naturally, and not playing to the cams at all. It's very early days, but they seem a good match, and Zak seems a decent guy so far...

Although I'm a metal head, I love the style of music they play in their apt...it brings back great memories of fantastic holidays abroad with friends and family...😍

Even the story is nice , a girl who came to study , the local guy who met her , somehow he convinced her to try this job ( Southern European living people , masters of bla bla 😉😎 ) or it might be that you know her somehow and you have encouraged her to enter so as to enjoy the apartment so very much more 😏 In which ultimately we will get the always hidden proof , that CC actually collaborates with RLC for tenants 😂🤣😂🤣😜😜😝

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The number of pubs have dwindled...and, even before the pandemic, many weren't doing too well...I'm painting a bad picture though, unfairly. We have a great seafront with lovely beaches and parks. A godsend for walking Ted in these weird times...There are some nice areas, it's just that the shopping centre is looking a little sad. However the government has promised an influx of cash into the town, so I  hope it's well spent...

🤞👌

• Like 1