Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a huge rack, that one!  Gotta say her face (JUST the face) reminds me a bit of Selena Gomez.  Can't ignore those chest pillows though!!  Not 1000% sure they're fake.  No scars in the armpits or under the boobs.  No implant side-boob pucker when she bends over either.  If they're bolt-ons, they're through the nipples and WELL done.  Nipples are too difficult to determine.  Zoomed in, but lots going on there.  Yeah, and a LOT of ink.  I can get past that though.  Scrapes on the hip almost look like "road rash".  It would be great if she became a regular!

Anyone catch the guest's name??  Caught Luna on the phone with mum before they got home and it was great to hear one of them speak English... even if it was "Queen's English" 🤣!  Been watching for years and can never understand 99% of what anyone is saying.

1 minute ago, TheDude212 said:

I just discovered a new way to clean out a grinder lol. I'm sure they're just grinding sugar into powder for their cake 🙂

P.S

The ink is awesome imo.

I've definitely seen worse!

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Very beautiful guest , hope we keep on seeing her regularly , she likes the cameras , good for us 😎

yep Luna and Zac won the award for the best looking guest to get nude so soon after the apartment opened for sure

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

It's called a Geordie accent, people living in Newcastle or close to it have that. So that's why you can't understand. We have different accents on here like Geordie, Scouse, Yorkshire etc etc 

Instead of saying Yes they'll say Aye, and No is Na

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheDude212 said:

same, I'm just joking. weed is pretty much legal in spain anyways.

Only legal for small amounts.  One can still be charged if their caught in grow op operation or have more than what the Law allows.  Not too hard to spot a weed smoker on the street.  As soon as they walk past they'll smell similar to a skunk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1