Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-b

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Only legal for small amounts.  One can still be charged if their caught in grow op operation or have more than what the Law allows.  Not too hard to spot a weed smoker on the street.  As soon as they walk past they'll smell similar to a skunk.

Pretty much legal and only legal in small amounts is the same. no one accused the dude of running a cartel in the house :)

• Like 1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we have now agreed that this guest is amazing , the next step I believe is seeing her with any of her friends , either male or female , chances can be high enough that they are of the same beauty caliber and perhaps ratings go even higher for this apartment by sharing even more 😉😉😎🤩🥳

• Like 1

Et voilà j'avais raison j'ai vu Zac jeter son mégot de cigarette par la fenêtre alors qu'il a un cendrier sur la table je vous l'avais dit tous les fumeurs jette leur mégot par la fenêtre.

Je l'ai vu cuisiner plutôt avec un joint c'est dégoutant.

And now I was right I saw Zac throw his cigarette butt out the window while he has an ashtray on the table I told you all smokers throw their cigarettes out the window.

I saw him cook rather with a joint it is disgusting.

3 hours ago, Ryanmason1995 said:

Its funny how much her accent disappears when she is speaking Spanish

Once she moved away from Geordieland for a bit, it would soften. 1 of my daughters accent totally changed after 3 years at Nottingham Uni...

9 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Thank you.

Both girls look really good though.

Kick the guy out, let Luna and the guest girl live together here!

Yet to see a male referred to in these forums in a complimentary way, some are barely tolerated, while others are considered as no better than scum! Which is normal for the challenged male ego I suppose!

As for cigarette butts, unfortunately a significant percentage (definitely not ALL) smokers have little regard for their fellow citizens and discard butts or even cigarette packs indiscriminately wherever they happen to be instead of waiting for a bin or ashtray. Similarly challenged citizens have replaced cigarette butts with disposable masks, which are appearing on the ground everywhere these days, once again no sense of community or personal responsibility, but what can we do? They are a minority, thankfully.